Forum Solo ads I've spent nearly 2000 dollars on solo ads with zero earnings.

4 posts / 1 like

It must be me, right? IDK but I think Im gonna try one more time, I need a sale just a sale to justify being here. Im thinking just a clickbank offer in weight loss, hell IDK

1 post / 0 likes
Teresa Sharlow Alday on 1 Nov 2023 at 16:12

I am so feeling you on this one here,too. I've been trying to be successful online for 9 years and have tried it all and I'm doing everything they are teaching and not getting the same outcome. I just want to be successful online and work from home. Without having to slave or work work for anyone bu

Hi Teresa. I have been at it since 2011! and no success. Perhaps we can get together and share!

They say two heads are better than one. Pls contact me gfossati3@gmail.com 602-706-1099

2881 / 19
55 posts / 18 likes
Bret Fifield on 25 Oct 2023 at 15:05

It must be me, right? IDK but I think Im gonna try one more time, I need a sale just a sale to justify being here. Im thinking just a clickbank offer in weight loss, hell IDK

As I said privately, You have done something very wrong to spend $2'000 and to have NO sales.

poh-j

2881 / 19
55 posts / 18 likes
Nitinbabu Vrajlal on 25 Oct 2023 at 20:34

i got same issue: spent Hugh amount here with extremely qualified sellers with Hugh "sales" done but in my case no sales!! so i was wondering if these "sales" badges are true?

There is too much things that can be wrong on your side, sorry for beeing honest :)

poh-j

2881 / 19
55 posts / 18 likes
Teresa Sharlow Alday on 1 Nov 2023 at 16:12

I am so feeling you on this one here,too. I've been trying to be successful online for 9 years and have tried it all and I'm doing everything they are teaching and not getting the same outcome. I just want to be successful online and work from home. Without having to slave or work work for anyone bu

It is..

poh-j

1 post / 1 like

I am so feeling you on this one here,too. I've been trying to be successful online for 9 years and have tried it all and I'm doing everything they are teaching and not getting the same outcome. I just want to be successful online and work from home. Without having to slave or work work for anyone but myself. And I've put 9 long years into this and I'll be darn if I Give up now. I just feel so close sometimes, just to get knocked down once again. I'm beginning to think if this online stuff is even a real way to make money?

7120 / 243
196 posts / 71 likes
Bret Fifield on 25 Oct 2023 at 15:05

Are you using a capture page ( optin page) ? Solo ads are about list building the sale is second . Generally sales wont be made in the run they require you to follow up with the leads you get in your solo ad run through broadcasts of your own . If you are not using a capture page you will have no chance of success with solo ads .

3 posts / 1 like
Michael Gray on 25 Oct 2023 at 18:38

This is a good read. But fear I am about to sit through another webinar. lol

Yes, you will have to sit through another webinar but trust me you will learn some great tips as you do John is my mentor and I am learning a lot from him.

2 posts / 0 likes

i got same issue: spent Hugh amount here with extremely qualified sellers with Hugh "sales" done but in my case no sales!! so i was wondering if these "sales" badges are true?

Nitin Kanani

2 posts / 0 likes
Pierre Schexneider on 25 Oct 2023 at 17:00

Hi Bret, It's not you, we have all struggled to succeed. I currently have a mentor helping me with my journey to success. I'm going to give you the link to get my free report. The website is currently down due to a fiber cable being cut to the Hosting company site, but try until you can get it. Good

This is a good read. But fear I am about to sit through another webinar. lol

MLG

3 posts / 1 like

Hi Bret,

It's not you, we have all struggled to succeed. I currently have a mentor helping me with my journey to success. I'm going to give you the link to get my free report. The website is currently down due to a fiber cable being cut to the Hosting company site, but try until you can get it. Good Luck and hope this helps.

Rocky

https://www. rockyschexneider.com

Hi Bret,

Sorry forgot to drop the link. https://rockyschexneider.com/trillion

or https://rockyschexneider.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/P2SNeverSucceedOnline-Report.pdf

Best regards,

Rocky

https://www.rockyschexneider.com