Yeah this is actually a very good idea!
Good suggestion Scott I am totally for this.
would like to have the option for me to remove "no Mobile"
This is a common problem with Getresponse, after a few months if you're in the IM niche you get sent to a different IP pool and start inoxing poorly im afraid
Best to go with Aweber ( they allow IM)
Anyone has weight loss/health list/solo ads please do send me a PM. I'll send some clients your way
Ive got many request for weight loss but i dont do weight loss lisr.
Fantastic reply, I love it!
Agreed our list is so valuable, there are so many things we can promote . One should NEVER be married to a single offer. Thats one of the BIGGEST mistakes most people make!
hey guys I decided to provide some basic written training like a guide here on UDIMI, since I get asked a ton what type offers convert best with solo ads.
I hope these FREE training series will help many of you get sales!
Before we talk about what offers do well we must first understand who exactly are we marketing to?
This is going to be a very important training in this guide.. get this right and it will show in all your marketing efforts today. I see many people marketing offers make this mistake a lot.
The subscribers built with solo ads don't want flashy lambo's or Ferraris. All they want is a simple business that they can start to make some income from home..
They are happy if they can even make $1 just to proof that this “make moneyonline” thing actually works.. They are happy if they can even hit $10/day.
These people have probably paid money and join all sorts of make money programs and are just looking for something that ACTUALLY WORKS.( They are willing to invest good money to get this to work!) I'm talking about thousands of dollars here ( high ticket stuff $500 , $1,000 - $5,000 and more..)
If they were already making good money, they won't be in a solo ad vendor's list opening the emails and clciking on your link in the first place :)
So in you're marketing you need to address their biggest fears and give some sort of assurance and small goals that seems achievable for the average person.
that being said.
Basically anything make money online related that fits our Solo Ad list Avatar mentioned in the previous section
1) MLM/ network marketing offers (works extremely well)
2) How to make money online with Affiliate Marketing
3) Make Money Online Wit Fiverr
5) Binary Options
6) PLR products
7) Done For You Offers (yours or affiliate offers)
The list above is by no means the ONLy offers
Basically any offer that seems “newbie friendly” and does not appear to be difficult to execute to make money will qualify as a good offer.
Criteria's When choosing offers to promote
When choosing offers to promote in my follow up or my “Thank You Page” I make sure the offer has on the sales page the following
1) Some Earnings proof ( doesn't have to be big)
2) Social media Proof
3) Video Sales video (Optional)
4) Contact details ( FB, SKYPE, Mobile Number)
If the video has these offers in place there's a good chance you have an offer
that can convert really with solo ads.
2) Copy writing service
3) Personal development
4) Software & plugins for wordpress
5) Website templates
6) Basically any software that's website related
7) Graphic creation service
Now let me explain why the above offers won't work so well. The offers above assume that they already have a business and WILLING to put more money in the business. 99.9% of the people built with solo ads don't have hosting and don't even know where to begin. So why do you pitch a website template when they don't even own a website?
ALWAYS ASSUME that they are willing to start a website but only after they see the need. For now you need to cater to them as a complete newbie looking for ways to make money. Quick fixes and easy to implement strategies is whats going to convert well.
Finding affiliate offers to promote is extremely easy. There are tons of products in the internet marketing scene today to choose from.
Where do you find these offers?
3) Warriorplus ( My favourite!)
If you can come up with your OWN custom made offer , that will be even
better since the offer is UNIQUE and you're the only one offering that same offer.
Ok thats it for PART 1 - Part 2 Coming soon!
I Totally agree with 100% with Jay. I'm talking from experience with the right offer and "education" and follow up they can buy very high ticket stuff.
I have a buyers list who didnt respond well with low ticket stuff but bought mid to high ticket stuff.
Question , is the high ticket offer YOUR offer? or an affiliate program? Who is closing the sale? The strategy is about the same either way but different at the same time..
If you want some advice let me know.. I can take a look at your offer and your follow up emails.
I'm guessing you're in the make money online space/biz op space. People make high ticket sales everyday with solo ad traffic.
Anyways if you really want to increase your chances of a high ticket sale.. aim for 100% Tier 1 traffic,
All the best!
Great I was wondering what the difference is
*HIGHEST QUALITY Traffic, 100% Tier 1 Traffic US,UK,CA,AU,NZ
* 10 - 20 % Over-delivery as a standard.
* Proven buyer filled list
* Experienced seller and internet marketing coach
* A full squeeze page & Funnel Review
* Advice and help for Newbies
* 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED
* No Junk traffic from pop ups..
Biz-op, FOREX, Trading ,MLM offers ONLY
**HIGHEST Quality Traffic, 100% Tier 1 Traffic**. You’re getting traffic from English speaking countries,US,UK,CA,AU,NZ traffic with proven buyers and highest purchasing power.
* 10% - 20 % Over-delivery as a standard.
* You’re paying for amazing results.. I want to give you 100% Satisfaction and peace of mind buying my traffic. I want a nice CLEAN record on my Udimi profile and will do whatever it takes to get a full “thumbs up vote”. If you’re not happy I’ll refund your purchase .
*I’ve been building my list since 2011 and coached many people online* . I run a successful coaching program with a business partner where I teach complete newbies to build a list and make money with the list. Many of my students have grown their list to over 10,000 subscribers.. so I know what works well for your online business.
* I’ve been selling traffic online for years. Selling solo ads through Skype groups, Facebook groups and other channels and only recently looking to start expanding my business on UDIMI.
* I see you as a potential long term customer not just a ONE time off, your SUCCESS and REPEAT business is VERY important to me and my reputation. =)
* A full squeeze page & Funnel Review. I'll have a look through your funnel, go through your funnel and give you a full review.
* Advice and help from me .We can talk about your online business. I can give you some free coaching on how you can scale your internet business.
I look forward to getting FLOODs of sales to your offers and to our long term success.
To our success. =)
Hey guys so im sending clicks to 2 customers
one is doing fine and the filter is about 15% but the other is like 100% filter rate
I've sent 72 clicks to this one customer and none is counted
I triple checked everything and there is no filter
This is the first time im experiencing this. I need help
So Ive made a few solo ad orders here on UDIMI
I set my clicks to $0.30 and my buyer sees it as $0.33
But when someone buys a 50 click package from me I only make $13.70
I'm not complaining but just wanted to know how did we come to $13.70, should it not be $15 ( 50 X $0.30)