Hi Alfonso, You can use subid feature in your landing page and data from subid will be carry forward to your aweber stats. Then, you can see all emails from different traffic sources like different sellers in udimi or emails from other sources.
Please ask if there is any doubt
Thumbs up to both.
Hi Lloyd, go to your home in dashboard, below your profile pic, you will see data of search appeared, people visited etc. Click on the section for more detailed report.
If you are prime member then you can see every person, who visited your profile. If not then it is limited to last few visits(may be 3 to 5).
Hi Stephen, Already people are buying traffic for this offer, please check other thread. Moreover, if you are interested in testing, then please PM your links.
Hi Dante, You results looks good. Let's give it a try... Please share your link :)
Hi Jon, Here are few inputs from my side...
1. Score means, quality of email accessed by your email validator. Higher score means higher quality.
2. Free means these are free emails like yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc. As there are paid email services for corporate like paid gmail.
3. From Google Catchall means, "A catch-all email account is an address that is specified to receive all messages that are addressed to an incorrect email address for a domain. For example, you have three email addresses set up for coolexample.com; email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com, you can set up firstname.lastname@example.org as a catch-all email account. Then, any email messages sent to email@example.com (or any other invalid email address), are sent to the catch-all account (firstname.lastname@example.org)."
Hi Lyarnell, I would like to see your offer for desktop run, please send links for review...
Hi Harish, need to see your offer first, please send link for review...
Hi Adham, Just give a test run and then review your conversions and sales. You should collect data with different sellers, and then let numbers decide, how to proceed further...
Hi Kemi, I can help you with T1 traffic for power lead system. Just give a test run to check quality and conversions.
Hi John, Around one week back, someone bought test clicks for clickfunnels mega promotion. Here is screenshot of results... got 8 free trials and one sale of $297 of CF with actionetics...
But these are typical numbers, So you have to test first...
Hi Mike, send your link...
Hi Anders, that's normal in beginning. But with time and testing, you will notice, some of your subject lines have high CTR compared to others. Similarly, you will have email swipes or body, having high CTR compared to others. So ultimately, you combine high CTR subject lines with high CTR swipes, and you will have your own unique winning combinations.
And another important thing is, all these parameters have been tested on your own email list. So, if any one tries to copy, then results will be different, as they have different set of subscribers with different interest.
Hi Brandmania, agree with people above, start testing with different vendors for good optins. Then those, who give good optins, proceed with buying high for getting sales. Try to figure out, your cost per lead(CPL) and cost per sale(CPS) with different sellers.
Sometimes, you may get sales with some buyers on first run, but try to calculate your average results. Any bonus sales is welcome but build your numbers for long term sustainability.
I too vouch for Payoneer, very similar to Paypal and low fees too... More suggestions please
Hi Sean, You should try with high T1 traffic and test with 100 clicks first.
Hi Daniel, Where are you collecting emails right now? why not use direct optin form from AW or GR, and collect emails directly there...
Hi Joshua, You bought 9 solos so far, more you buy and more data you have from your funnel, then you can see a clear pattern in your results. Sometime up and sometimes down, but go for average in long run.
In long run, build your own set of sellers, whose traffic generally gives average results for your particular funnel.
You can see above, there are many genuine sellers giving you advice, who can help you out, but any hard and fast rules will not work out.
Welcome Steven, and best wishes for your great future :)
Hi Eduart, Please check that, the button you are using is same, which you selected in PP merchant account. What you can do is, just copy and paste exact code(including default PP button). Then check that, your payment button is working....
1. If it works, then in the code, find the image url of default PP button and replace it with your own image url.(please avoid directory or upload option)
2. If it doesn't work, then you can contact PP support with exact code(no alteration)
The above method is common for any html or php code. We are not taking into account, any settings or changes from infite side, because any changes to original PP code will render it useless.
I have done it few times, hence have little knowledge about it :)