Posts of Tyronne Ratcliff
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

Congrats!

Posted 19 Jul at 15:45
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes
Avatar
William McRea on 09 Jul 2017 at 15:56
One way to prevent this is to have a captcha page after the optin... That will block 90% of bot crap. Also put a pixel on the thank you page...Bot inject leads on the optin page but never see the thank you page. I have purchased junk as well.

Good luck

Awesome tips William!

Posted 11 Jul at 22:05
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes
Avatar
Gary Hullfish on 19 Feb 2017 at 05:56
That's great! The best thing is once they DO buy a solo, they are your referral for life. It really adds up. And the traffic is GOOD! Your referrals will buy more!

Exactly!


Posted 21 Mar at 02:24
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes
Avatar
Gary Hullfish on 19 Feb 2017 at 05:56
That's great! The best thing is once they DO buy a solo, they are your referral for life. It really adds up. And the traffic is GOOD! Your referrals will buy more!

I agree. One of my referrals bought close to $500 in traffic.


Posted 20 Mar at 15:08
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

Most of my traffic generation is from solo ads but blogging has proven to be effective for me as well. Forum marketing is another option if you want to go the free route,but don't expect instant results. It takes time.


Posted 12 Mar at 23:19
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

Congratulations Gary!

I've referred 13 people to Udimi and a few of my referrals have bought traffic!


Posted 19 Feb at 04:05
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes
Avatar
William McRea on 31 Oct 2016 at 00:11
Dude single optin...dont waste money... I mean if you are a BIG name you may get confirmations..IF you put your name on the squeeze page...otherwise people say "hey I can get this same info from 50 other people"... Double optin is a HUGE waste of money...end of story...

12 years and 10 million in sales experience here. ALso I would be building my own ESP right now...own your business dont let Google or Aweber or Facebook take it away from you.

Good Luck

Bill

Hey William,do you have people on your list that respond to MLM offers?


Posted 31 Oct at 00:46
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

My auto-responder settings are set on single optin for 95% of the campaigns I run. You might get a better lead with double-optin since they had to jump through more hoops but that isn't always the case. I want to maximize my lead flow that's why I always go with single optin.





Posted 30 Oct at 19:07
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

Do you have a good followup strategy? How do you sell your stuff? Via email? Webinars?


Posted 18 Oct at 01:38
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

Email daily and over time your opens and clicks will increase. 80% of your emails should be value-based and the other 20% in the form of offers. Works for me.


Posted 11 Oct at 23:55
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

What kind of squeeze page are you using?

Posted 2 Oct at 21:07
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

My friend Mark sell clicks to people in the MLM/Biz-Opp niche.

https://udimi.com/markhaydin


Posted 2 Oct at 21:01
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

I agree with you 100%

Posted 6 Sep at 13:48
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

Good luck with your solo ad marketing.



Posted 6 Sep at 13:31
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

If you want to maximize conversions on your lead capture page just ask for their email.



Posted 21 Aug at 03:22
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

Helpful info...thanks!

Posted 21 Aug at 02:35
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

I agree with you Kay,communication is definitely KEY! Good luck with Udimi.


~TR





Posted 15 Aug at 19:03
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

Hey Juvy,check your email for commission notifications...good luck with your solos!



Posted 15 Aug at 18:55
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes
Posted 3 Aug at 01:58
Avatar
Tyronne Ratcliff
12
28 posts / 12 likes

Correct. Just for buyers.

Posted 15 Jul at 15:16
Go up
Go down
online offline