Thief (and terrorist?) of the month: manny hernandez.
Thief (and terrorist?) of the month: manny hernandez.
Dion Bentley
20 posts / 21 likes

As a friend of Udimi and frequent buyer here, I can’t keep silence and I’d like to share with community information I recently got about one fraudster who was recently banned: manny hernandez.

I got some insider info about the whole history directly from Uncle Dimitry: from the very beginning.

Manny registered on Udimi and started as a good guy, but then began sending 100% fake botnet traffic to his buyers. This is a usual behavior for scams.

Just take a look at this crap from his stats:

20151021155740.png… and so on.

After first buyer complains (including mine) Udimi banned him.

Right after Udimi banned manny, he started threatening them in support. Take a look at screenshot, I got it from Uncle Dimitry directly.

20151021160224.png

Later the same day, a ddos attack against Udimi has started…

… and it was a big one: 32.6 Gbps! My kudos to criminals, who helped him!

20151021160347.png

As a side note, this guy created a clone of Safe-Swaps a couple of years ago and is a direct Udimi competitor. He failed miserably, but this is a fact that speaks for itself.

Thank you Udimi for protecting us from sellers, like manny.

In my opinion, criminals like that, must be in JAIL!

If you bought a solo from manny (outside of Udimi), I strongly recommend you to demand a refund. This way you won’t sponsor terrorists!

Regards, Dion Bentley.

Posted on 21 Oct at 16:14
Uncle Dimitry
576 posts / 410 likes
* Added images, as you asked, Dion.
Posted on 21 Oct at 16:24
Barry Neighbors
4 posts / 1 like
Thanks for the info. I also bought clicks from him 6 months ago and had the same. zero
Posted on 21 Oct at 16:31
Dion Bentley
20 posts / 21 likes
wow, he's dong this for such a long time!
Posted on 21 Oct at 17:06
Donte Evans
31 / 4
29 posts / 9 likes
That's crazy. Glad I never purchased clicks from him.

Use My Squeeze Page + 20% Over delivery + 90% Tier 1 Traffic
Posted on 21 Oct at 17:46
Uncle Dimitry
576 posts / 410 likes
NINE attacks after your forum post. This loser still thinks it can work...
Posted on 22 Oct at 08:49
Dion Bentley
20 posts / 21 likes
what a dumbass!
Posted on 22 Oct at 17:26
Sven Hyltén-Cavallius
25 posts / 26 likes
Posted on 22 Oct at 18:04
Uncle Dimitry
576 posts / 410 likes
does anybody know how much time Manny will spend in jail (by USA law), if I go to police with all evidences?
Posted on 22 Oct at 19:01
Sven Hyltén-Cavallius
25 posts / 26 likes
I have no idea but I definitely think you should do it! :)

[100% Top Tier Traffic] Super Responsive List Full of Fresh BUYERS, 20% Over Delivery!
Posted on 22 Oct at 19:21
Donte Evans
31 / 4
29 posts / 9 likes
I really believe you should pursue any action you can. This situation didn't just cause problems to you but also all the members here.

Use My Squeeze Page + 20% Over delivery + 90% Tier 1 Traffic
Posted on 22 Oct at 21:07
Joe Wolfe
27 posts / 23 likes
I agree with Donte Evans "10,000%" please pursue it!! We are all in your corner and will support you 100%!
Posted on 22 Oct at 21:25
Uncle Dimitry
576 posts / 410 likes
thanks for your comments. First of all I am going to file a complaint on FBI website http://www.ic3.gov/

Then I'll have my friends from the USA help me with police, since I am in Europe.

Any help from you, people will be much appreciated!

"Securing Cyberspace is a Shared Responsibility"
Posted on 22 Oct at 22:30
Joe Wolfe
27 posts / 23 likes
You go for it. I live in Colorado, USA, I will assist you anyway I can!
added later
Uncle D., I would like to add that I have a cousin that is a partner in a very prominent law firm here in the USA. When it gets to that point, just let me know and I will contact him for guidance...maybe he/his firm can offer assistance.
added later
Let's put that "Rat Bastard" in prison where he belongs! On a side note I did purchase a solo ad from him. :(
Posted on 22 Oct at 23:12
Kit Elliott
2 posts / 4 likes
I did a simple search and found other victims out there:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manny-Hernandez/internet/Manny-Hernandez-Click-Cash-MarketingManny-Hernandez-Solo-AdsSolo-AdsSolo-Ads-XSolo-Ad-Rev-1231378
Posted on 23 Oct at 01:29
Faiser Khan
2 posts / 1 like
Thank you for the heads up! unfortunately i bought traffic from Manny though UDIMI - while it is not UDIMI's fault surely there should be some protection for us guys and refunds for anyone that ordered from him through UDIMI??
Posted on 23 Oct at 10:47
Dion Bentley
20 posts / 21 likes
thanks the link, I even made a screenshot for convenience of others

Posted on 23 Oct at 21:52
Uncle Dimitry
576 posts / 410 likes
meanwhile I am sending an FBI complaint...

Posted on 23 Oct at 22:10
Christopher L Hardin
7 posts / 0 likes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeLWNW-z_CA He addresses everything there.
added later
BTW people speaking in terms of law should look up defamation and libel. I see no real proof here but a lot of libel and a lot of potential defamation. People are white knighting and not even sure what it is they are white knighting. There is two sides to every story. We all do not hide behind an alias to try and protect us because we have a name and reputation and nothing to hide. To hide behind an alias and throw around accusations without 200 percent unquestionable proof is the ultimate form of cowardice in my book.

Renowned SoloAd Seller 90 % T1 OD guranteed
Posted on 24 Oct at 05:27
Uncle Dimitry
576 posts / 410 likes
he addresses? He just says: "It was not me" His situation is like catching a killer over a dead body with a bloody knife in his hands. Then he starts attacking you. After you survive he says "It was not me" Meanwhile complaint sent...

Posted on 24 Oct at 10:13
Christopher L Hardin
7 posts / 0 likes
As for the cloning bit you blamed on him you are barking up the wrong tree and you only had half the story correct. I talked to my business partner and had him get a hold of a few people to figure out how you filtered bot clicks and seeing if there was a way to incorporate a better version of it.

In case you are wondering no that did not mean steal your code. There is more than one way to skin a rabbit just trying to get an understanding on how the process was done. My guess is as word got out someone mistook what my directive was and reported it back to here.

The things wrong with this is I was not trying to create a clone or another market place. It was for my own personal tracker that only I use and I was not looking to clone udimi I was not looking to "steal" code and was not looking to create another marketplace.

Just so you know you got all that wrong. Even down to the wrong person.

Posted on 24 Oct at 10:34
Uncle Dimitry
576 posts / 410 likes
so he is your business partner? You are doing _this_ together?
Posted on 24 Oct at 10:40
Christopher L Hardin
7 posts / 0 likes
Once again man you got the wrong guy. My business partner is Ryan Boyce a Canadian. He scares you so bad he is the boogy man in your closet? You blame every bad thing on him even something I did. Come on man. I did nothing wrong and you can search there is not one bad thing about me on the net.
added later
I just can not respect someone who makes wild accusations and some which I know are incorrect and hides behind an alias. I mean be your own admission labeling him as a terrorist this means you are terrified of him.

So let me see. Scared of a man miles away. Hides behind an alias.. Are you sure you are a man?

Posted on 24 Oct at 11:03
Uncle Dimitry
576 posts / 410 likes
no, I do my job: I am protecting Udimi members from thieves.

And I don't care whether manny & co will respect me after that.

Thieves will be banned. This exact thieve gone too far and has been reported to police.
Posted on 24 Oct at 11:43
Christopher L Hardin
7 posts / 0 likes
Exactly. You have no clue what you are referring to. You reported him to the FBI. Not the police. You have no proof. It is just a he said she said matter. If anything this will cause you trouble as he now has proof that is well documented of libel and defamation. You do not have this kind of proof and this world and laws work with proof not he said she said. If you would report him to the police they would laugh at you because like I said you have no proof. I do not believe a word you say why should they?

You accused him of cloning your site which is a lie. Who did lying protect?

You accused him of DDOSING with no proof what so ever. Just circumstantial at best.

I have seen Zero proof of any thievery. Do you know what that word means? Means to take something from someone. I watched the video and according to him the only one who stole was you and that was 1400.00 . So does this mean you will ban yourself now?

I have seen zero proof of click fraud (or bot clicks). I can not even believe your system works. I think it is a clever way to steal clicks is all.

By all accounts from what is on the video the guy who made this thread has never even purchased from Manny. Oddly it came right after Manny opened a ticket accusing you of fraud. I guess like the DDOS we can chalk that up to circumstantial evidence.

I see a lot of lies you are telling off the bat which makes me hard to believe anything you are saying. What do you think the FBI is going to think?

Posted on 24 Oct at 12:03
Uncle Dimitry
576 posts / 410 likes
blah blah... excuses from manny's partner... Better ask him did he prepare for jail yet
Posted on 24 Oct at 12:24
Go up
Go down