Thief (and terrorist?) of the month: manny hernandez.
20 posts

As a friend of Udimi and frequent buyer here, I can’t keep silence and I’d like to share with community information I recently got about one fraudster who was recently banned: manny hernandez.

I got some insider info about the whole history directly from Uncle Dimitry: from the very beginning.

Manny registered on Udimi and started as a good guy, but then began sending 100% fake botnet traffic to his buyers. This is a usual behavior for scams.

Just take a look at this crap from his stats:

20151021155740.png… and so on.

After first buyer complains (including mine) Udimi banned him.

Right after Udimi banned manny, he started threatening them in support. Take a look at screenshot, I got it from Uncle Dimitry directly.

20151021160224.png

Later the same day, a ddos attack against Udimi has started…

… and it was a big one: 32.6 Gbps! My kudos to criminals, who helped him!

20151021160347.png

As a side note, this guy created a clone of Safe-Swaps a couple of years ago and is a direct Udimi competitor. He failed miserably, but this is a fact that speaks for itself.

Thank you Udimi for protecting us from sellers, like manny.

In my opinion, criminals like that, must be in JAIL!

If you bought a solo from manny (outside of Udimi), I strongly recommend you to demand a refund. This way you won’t sponsor terrorists!

Regards, Dion Bentley.

21 Oct 2015 at 16:14
507 posts
* Added images, as you asked, Dion.
21 Oct 2015 at 16:24
4 posts
Thanks for the info. I also bought clicks from him 6 months ago and had the same. zero
21 Oct 2015 at 16:31
20 posts
wow, he's dong this for such a long time!
21 Oct 2015 at 17:06
29 posts
31 / 4
That's crazy. Glad I never purchased clicks from him.
Use My Squeeze Page + 20% Over delivery + 90% Tier 1 Traffic
21 Oct 2015 at 17:46
1 posts
busted!
24 Oct 2015 at 18:12
9 posts
47 / 1
https://www.facebook.com/thepauldesousa/videos/878835485537086/
4 million clicks sold in 3 years - now selling on Udimi
24 Oct 2015 at 19:14
30 posts
154 / 1
Manny is an admin to a Facebook solo ads testimonial group which is a mainstream for all the solo ad seller and buyer to get refers. and he does promote Solo Ads X on the group too. Does he relate to Solo Ads X?
Massive Year End Promotion!!! Solo Starts FAST + Min 80% T1 + OD + FREE Squeeze Page Review + Newbie Friendly & Experienced
24 Oct 2015 at 19:27
9 posts
47 / 1
Manny is not involved with soloadsx - the owner is Prashant Sharma - manny just promoted it in his group to make affiliate commissions
4 million clicks sold in 3 years - now selling on Udimi
24 Oct 2015 at 19:29
66 posts
710 / 11
I have watched this thread and glad I followed my gut when Manny was recommended to me but I steered clear ...... Now I have seen plenty of spats here over the years and I can safely say UDIMI has done what it promised but over and above that I respect Paul De Souza as a marketer with the high morals and ethics I have so thank you for educating others with your video Paul and hats off Uncle D while we have not always agreed on everything I appreciate the work you have done busting open this scam
Grab a BARGAIN 100+ Clicks for a BARGAIN PRICE!!!!
24 Oct 2015 at 21:04
507 posts
thank you, Paul! I've reposted this video in Udimi group
24 Oct 2015 at 21:33
273 posts
1698 / 1
This Hernandez case is one of the worst I have ever seen.

My team over the last years has heard persistent rumors about this man.

Prior to even being in the solo ad industry he was promoting some software he made
called Traffik Buster designed to be a "push button" solution to traffic.

Here is a link to it.

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/584468-crazy-traffic-flood-your-sites-visitors-push-button-traffik-buster.html

So looks like he was always into non conventional/black hat forms of traffic :)

Another team member of mine also pointed out that if you look at his Solochecker.com profile where he sells as well there are literally 100's of customers claiming these outrageous optin levels yet nobody claims any sales were made.

That is a dead giveaway of something fishy. If you notice all the top sellers here on Udimi have sales reported (even prior to being asked).

Here is a link: https://www.solochecker.com/publicuser/index/mannyhernandez?tab=reviewwall

Now I don't sell or buy on Solochecker.com but if you do I encourage you to contact them and let them know what is going on here with Mr. Hernandez.

Moreover, if you feel you have been defrauded by Mr Hernandez please also file a report with IC3.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Together we can all protect our industry and put a stop to fraudulent sellers like this.

And thanks again to Udimi and Uncle Dimitry for building the safest place on the Internet to buy real human email traffic.

Heather
Ultra Responsive Solos - Lots of Buyers and Tier 1 Traffic!
25 Oct 2015 at 02:18
5 posts
Kit Elliott: Hey Kit, SoloAdsX.com is in no way associated with Manny Hernandez. I don't know him, I don't want to know him and would never be associated with someone who cheats people.

I created SoloAdsX.com 3 years back when everyone else was struggling to find good solo ads vendors just to help people out.

He has posted a link to our website in his fb group because we are giving away referral rewards. That is it, I don't even know how I became part of the picture.

He isn't even part of the directory because I had heard some shitty reviews about him.
25 Oct 2015 at 04:05
5 posts
SoloAdsX.com is in NO WAY Associated with Manny. The report on RipOffReport says that he owns SoloAdsX.com; he wouldn't own anything that is meant to help the general public off.

I don't know who filed that on rippedoff report but at least do some due diligence before you do jump the gun and post anything online.
25 Oct 2015 at 04:10
273 posts
1698 / 1

"He isn't even part of the directory because I had heard some shitty reviews about him. "

Not true!

25 Oct 2015 at 04:25
5 posts
The website is updated my staff and after seeing the FAKE GREAT REVIEWS that he had on facebook, they might have included him on the website but I have removed him from everywhere because I am not going to have a scammer associated with SoloAdsX.com.
added later
Also, we removed him from our members area of soloadsx.com as soon as we got to know about this. See the images attached of the members area and the front end.
imageimage
25 Oct 2015 at 04:53
273 posts
1698 / 1

Thank you for removing him and adding this!

25 Oct 2015 at 05:04
5 posts
You're welcome Heather. I would never want to be associated with unethical businessmen.
25 Oct 2015 at 05:13
507 posts
thanks for your quick reaction about removing this scam from your site.

Looks like Solochecker still didn't ban him and he still cheats customers there.
25 Oct 2015 at 10:01
5 posts
Manny isn't part of SoloAdsX.com so the report on RipoffReports.com is wrong in connecting soloadsx.com to Manny.

I've contacted them so our directory name should be removed from there soon.

Uncle Dimitry, The whole purpose of me creating SoloAdsX.com and giving access to people for free was to help people against scammers; so it was a move in favor of the customers who spend their hard earned money buying clicks to get sales. He just had to go.
25 Oct 2015 at 11:25
20 posts
glad to hear that. But I didn't mention he is a part of your site. That ripoff report is not mine, I just made a screenshot to prove manny's a scam.

BTW, thank you for your quick reaction!
25 Oct 2015 at 11:56
507 posts
people, be sure to comment Paul's video

https://www.facebook.com/thepauldesousa/videos/878835485537086/

More comments with proof we post, less people will get robbed by manny.
added later
26 Oct 2015 at 10:18
273 posts
1698 / 1
So nice to see the whole community come together and stand up!
26 Oct 2015 at 16:51
507 posts
To all those who were unlucky to buy from manny outside of Udimi:

Please understand: YOU HAVE BEEN ROBBED!

It will take 3 minutes to get your $100, $200 or even $1000 back from this thief.

Call PayPal right now: 00353 1 436 9111
Tell them he sent you fake clicks.

His PayPal name is Click Cash Marketing

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

P.S.: Udimi buyers got their refunds already. If you bought from Manny via Udimi, just submit a ticket to support for no-questions refund (support link at the top)
26 Oct 2015 at 18:31
1 posts
Udimi is still the safest place to buy clicks. Awesome job guys!!
27 Oct 2015 at 01:04
2 posts
I don't have any proof right now, but if you could also check his "partners" or "ring of people" .. I suspect we will have the same results, same bots, and same 100% unopened emails.
27 Oct 2015 at 01:18
120 posts
282 / 1
As a new seller, this really pisses me off! Scammers like this make it SO hard for new, legit, trustworthy people to start selling. I was scammed when I first started online and that is what motivated me to start my solo ad business. To be a safe place where people can promote their legit businesses. I am SO happy I found a safe place in Udimi. Well done on catching this guy and kicking him to the curb!
Deep Discount! Highly Responsive Top Tier Buyers List! Order Now!
29 Oct 2015 at 15:52
273 posts
1698 / 1

I can't agree with you anymore!

However, I have been involved in many business models over the years from online to offline and they all seem to have there share of crooks and cheats. Even in some of the most innocuous businesses!

What's more important is how a particular industry deals with these type of people.

So what really excites me is how the whole community came together to shut down this man's business. It's say's a lot about the integrity of everyone involved in this industry.
29 Oct 2015 at 18:08
120 posts
282 / 1
Amen Heather Alessandra! So glad I found this site!!

29 Oct 2015 at 18:30
2 posts
I'm just starting out myself and I hope I don't get stung by a scumbug like that.
added later
Scumbag even! lol
02 Nov 2015 at 00:32
273 posts
1698 / 1

Stay around Udim then. Even if someone like Mr. Hernandez appears again they will get shut down quickly and chances are you will be able to get your money back.

Facebook, Skype and a few other sites are enticing but full of SHARKS even for seasoned buyers like myself. I can't tell you how many times I have been burned.

In fact through the grape vine I just heard today about a whole click banking, bot scandal that involved a number of sellers on Facebook.

02 Nov 2015 at 02:35
120 posts
282 / 1
I was stung by the clickbanking scandal on facebook! I knew something wasnt right, so lucky I only lost a few hundred dollars, but still not good. Udimi is a safe place, and I am so happy I found it!
02 Nov 2015 at 02:49
84 posts
767 / 8
Yeah it's a hot TOPIC now. lot of people got ripped off
** UDIMI SPECIAL DEAL** [30%OFF+UpTo 30%OD] GOOD OPTIN RATE - Buyer List Included!
02 Nov 2015 at 14:03
273 posts
1698 / 1

I have not heard all the details is there an FB thread on it?
02 Nov 2015 at 19:35
84 posts
767 / 8
https://www.facebook.com/keyesonline/posts/1512907449033662?__mref=message_bubble
https://www.facebook.com/groups/deekayclickbankingtestimonials/permalink/1688825518003284/?__mref=message_bubble
** UDIMI SPECIAL DEAL** [30%OFF+UpTo 30%OD] GOOD OPTIN RATE - Buyer List Included!
03 Nov 2015 at 13:26
22 posts
Read complete story about a scam Manny Hernandez here:
http://goo.gl/AD3WHn
04 Nov 2015 at 12:37
11 posts
30 / 5
Thank All, udimi is a safe traffic..
Guaranteed OPTINS From RESPONSIVE TOP QUALITY Fresh Leads!
08 Nov 2015 at 01:23
2 posts
OH My God Already Buy Few clicks He is well concerned in FaceBook Community.
08 Nov 2015 at 05:47
120 posts
282 / 1
Manny is a thief and now we must watch for him trying to make a "comeback" as someone else. People like this taint our industry, and I wish we could lock them up. I don't like crooks!
08 Nov 2015 at 16:34
507 posts
that's our normal practice.

Not only manny, but all other banned scams won't be able to come back to Udimi under new name.
09 Nov 2015 at 09:43
120 posts
282 / 1
man where have you been all my life! This platform is truly amazing! Thank you for creating a safe place for us! People like manny are lifetime crooks, so now it almost doesnt make sense to try to buy clicks on facebook or skype. Anywhere but Udimi, you are risking your money!! Only buy on Udimi, or from people you know! #lessonlearned
09 Nov 2015 at 16:15
7 posts
37 / 2
Sadly the bot traffic gets higher and higher every week it seems. I have tracked over 1200 signups from our members in the last week alone from solo ads. All are from different IPs, different browser signatures and the emails don't bounce. We send activate emails from two separate paid email providers and pixel track opens. Less than 1 percent activate and when asked have no idea how they signed up (not a surprise there even for people that do actually fill out the form).

It's doesn't end there. But that's the start. I tell our Dealers to ONLY book the smallest possible solo order and "test" the results. So sad to see this!
12 Nov 2015 at 21:56
273 posts
1698 / 1

I respectfully disagree. I don't see any mass acceleration in bot traffic. Just sounds like your having deliverability issues.

I run my own MTA, maintain my own IP reputation so I have access to deep inboxing analytics on a individual mail provider level.

What I am seeing lately is just stronger filtering, throttling and deferral. In particular yahoo is just being a pain in the rear.

I am attaching a current snapshot of some of my analytics from today but the bottom line I would contact your mail providers. Moreover, I would check out their smtp ip reputation using senderscore.org .

12 Nov 2015 at 22:34
120 posts
282 / 1
thanks for sharing these stats. I thought yahoo was a pin and this confirms it! What is throttled attempts?
13 Nov 2015 at 03:04
3 posts
What other accounts were shut down for re-selling Manny's traffic? I'm curious if a woman named Amanda Jones was one of them.
13 Nov 2015 at 06:24
273 posts
1698 / 1

I don't know about here on Udimi, but he had a number of resellers on the outside.
13 Nov 2015 at 17:46
507 posts

Amanda Jones was one of them. We banned "her" on 27 Oct. This scam also uses these identities (also banned) Jessica Rynolds, Emily Gore, Liz Hansen

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
13 Nov 2015 at 19:27
24 posts
please don't take offense to this question. Just inquiring...are the buyers who purchased clicks from the above mentioned sellers entitled to a refund? As I/they have been all scammed.
13 Nov 2015 at 20:45
507 posts
yes, sure
13 Nov 2015 at 23:46
24 posts
thank you for responding and acting so quickly on this issue! I will more than likely use the refunds to purchase more solos on Udimi. Thanks again ~ Joe
14 Nov 2015 at 12:55
7 posts
Uncle Dimity, I wrote in the forum two weeks back and I did not hear anything from you. I thought you did not care to earn my business with Udimi. I suffered those two weeks tremendously to do business with Udimi, We had a huge contest going on with my company from 19th Oct until 2nd November. And I remember many of the dramas were going on with Udimi during that time. I purchased almost 9000 clicks and many clicks from those names you mentioned on the top. Please look into my account and refund me those clicks what I bought from your (banned) sellers. Thanks.
14 Nov 2015 at 16:04
507 posts
why didn't you send support ticket?
14 Nov 2015 at 17:15
7 posts
I did write to support a few times about the problem I was going through and wrote it here at the forum about when I did not get the service what I expected as a buyer. Like I said before, I was new to online business and I did not know many inside procedures with Udimi. All I wanted to be a good buyer and get good service from the sellers. And I did not know who was the good guys and who was the bad guys at that time, uncle Dimity.

The first weekend, when I placed many orders on Friday, Your server went down(DDOS) and I got service 5/6 days later. I understood the problem and did not say anything. 2nd week, several sellers(picked from my list) accepted the orders but did not deliver that's when I realized something is going on with Udimi . I did get the refund,but I needed to get the campaign going my friend. At the beginning, I was ordering with many sellers to test out the solo vendors and I picked the five best to do the business with for future.

I just found out those names you mentioned from here yesterday. Therefore, I wrote to you. Do I need to open a support ticket to get my refund? Please be advise and thank you very much for your prompt reply.
15 Nov 2015 at 01:04
507 posts
yes, contact support
15 Nov 2015 at 09:14
120 posts
282 / 1
Man, it seems that Manny cause ALOT of drama...thieves normally do. If you were fooled by him, then I hope you can work things out with everyone.
20 Nov 2015 at 20:57
507 posts
during November we banned 43 users for different reasons. Most of them are thieves. Attached is a list of names and email addresses they are using to steal.
22 Nov 2015 at 11:44
7 posts
Uncle Dimity,
Thanks for the helpful/informative list. I purchased more than twenty-six
times amongst thirteen vendors from the list you provided. I am surprised
and shocked to see your list. How could they do it?

No wonder, I did not get any FE sales and getting those bad high opt-ins. There were nothing on the follow-ups either and 1000 unsubscribed. I hope you did not pay any
money to them and please suggest, how I can get my money back for the
bad traffic I received. Probably, I got back 30% of refund from 5/6 people but I deserve
all of them back and apology for misled me. I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks.

Regards, Reza Karim
22 Nov 2015 at 14:57
120 posts
282 / 1
Is everyone on this list a thief? Is there another column that shows why they were banned? I too bought from one of these people and I am SHOCKED this person is on the list!!
22 Nov 2015 at 15:19
120 posts
282 / 1
A few people on this list are still on the forum, should we contact support?
22 Nov 2015 at 15:21
10 posts
Uncle Dimitry - Thanks for exposing this list. There are more of those crooks I did not
find on the list. Please fish them out and kick them out. I am scared placing solo ads because I got unfair deal three times. Don't know who to trust.
22 Nov 2015 at 18:46
120 posts
282 / 1
How did you get an unfair deal? Emmanuel, make sure you communicate with the sellers before placing the order to minimize unfair deals. I agree, we should kick out all thieves!!
23 Nov 2015 at 01:04
273 posts
1698 / 1

Just curious what does an "unfair deal" look like to you?
23 Nov 2015 at 03:11
34 posts
747 / 14
Heather thanks for posting that screenshot, its interesting to see the results that other people get from sending from private servers. I get similar high rejection rates from yahoo, no matter how slow I send to try to stay under their hourly send rate limits. I have an a record set for my hostnames, that seems to help. I haven't figured out reverse dns yet, and every hosting companies support that I ask about it seems to not understand it very well either. There aren't many good guides on sending through private servers, or they are hard to find.
Sending to Buyers List Included
23 Nov 2015 at 04:24
273 posts
1698 / 1

Despite being around since the beginning of time the actual rules of how to make high volume email work SUCCESSFULLY are very cryptic and sorta of closely guarded secrets. I am going to PM you some information that might be helpful but it is beyond the scope of this thread.

Cheers,
Heather
23 Nov 2015 at 05:15
29 posts
could need some onformation about that too
23 Nov 2015 at 12:12
Go up