How can i leave a review for a finished solo?
how can i leave a review for a finished solo?
Barbie Merkel
8 posts / 0 likes

i ran my first solo ad a few days ago, and when it was done there was nowhere to leave a review, so now where do i go to leave a review for the seller?

Posted 20 Apr at 03:28
Kelvin Fernandez
203  / 4
47 posts / 19 likes

Go to ‘my solos’. You’ll see the solo listed under ‘Completed & Needs Review’. Click on the solo and there’ll be a review box with a thumbs up and thumbs down sign. That’s where you can comment and give a thumbs up or down.

Posted 20 Apr at 06:48
Barbie Merkel
8 posts / 0 likes

thank you but when i go to my solos there are none that say completed and needs review, not sure if its because i had gotten a refund because my solo was horrible. thank you for the response

barbie m.
Posted 22 Apr at 00:11
Kelvin Fernandez
203  / 4
47 posts / 19 likes
Barbie Merkel on 22 Apr 2018 at 00:11
thank you but when i go to my solos there are none that say completed and needs review, not sure if its because i had gotten a refund because my solo was horrible. thank you for the response

Yes, that’s definitely it. A refund means you don’t get to review anymore

Posted 22 Apr at 06:27
Barbie Merkel
8 posts / 0 likes
Kelvin Fernandez on 22 Apr 2018 at 06:27
Yes, that’s definitely it. A refund means you don’t get to review anymore

ok thank you

barbie m.
Posted 22 Apr at 16:08
Robert Myrick
1 post / 0 likes

Udimi has some real issues. Bad issues...

First, I had a couple of sellers where the box to write text was so small I could only see a couple of lines. When i tried scrolling down one lie, it always went down at least a couple of lines and I couldn't see what I was trying to edit. When I tried to highlight just the text for the link it would scroll up or down and highlight several lines. Then, there was no link button to select what text I wanted to include a link.

Second, I tried using a credit card and I was informed the numbers were incorrect. I checked the numbers and tried again. I got the same message.

Third, I tried another credit card and I was informed there was not enough credit ($93) left on my credit card. There was several hundred dollars left on my credit card. I tried again and I got the same message.

I can't even place an order with Udimi.

If I could give them a negative one star I would.

Rob Myrick
Posted 23 Oct at 06:05
John Floyd
1 post / 2 likes

thanks Andreas Arvidsson for the solo... I got 2 sales and a bunch of sign ups... I just bought another solo... Thanks again...

Posted 29 Aug at 05:12
Milton
1 post / 1 like

Thanks Stefan lindbom, I got 50 clicks an got about 55 people to my site an good solid leads...thank you milton

Posted 15 Oct at 19:52
Marlies Reimers
1 post / 0 likes

Thank you so much, dear Andreas, you have done a well good job. It was a good service in a very short time.

Posted 29 Jun at 11:55
Go up
Go down
online offline