Blind rating principle
Udimi heavily relies on its rating system as a human-driven backup for automated filtering and monitoring systems.
We really want to create an honest and unbiased rating system. This is why we really want to prevent symmetric or retaliatory ratings from our users. To accomplish this, we do not allow parties to see each other’s ratings until both ratings are posted.
If you already rated your partner, but your partner hasn’t yet
- Your partner doesn’t see your rating
- You can delete / repost / change it as many times as you need
- In 14 days your rating will appear alone and your partner loses the ability to rate
If your partner posted a rating, but you haven’t yet
- You do not see the partner’s rating
- After you post your rating, you’ll instantly see your partner’s rating
- If you don't post any rating within 14 days, your partner's rating will appear alone and you’ll lose the ability to rate
When both partners posted ratings:
- Both ratings appear online instantly
- No changes to ratings are allowed
- A rating can be removed, but a new rating can not be posted afterward
- Changes to “Got sales” and “Stars” ratings are allowed indefinitely
The 14 days rating deadline starts on the day the solo order has been completed.