Refund for rejected orders
If a seller rejected the order, then there was a good reason for that, because no one likes to lose money. Just find another seller and buy.
The money you paid for your solo order has already been credited back to your Udimi balance and will automatically be used for your next order. For example, if a rejected solo was for $200 and you buy another solo for $235, you will pay $35.
If you do not want to buy anymore and want a refund to your PayPal/Card, just go to the Money section and click the ‘Refund’ button.
Most sellers will send you a private message after an order is rejected, stating the reason for the rejection, so be sure to check your Messages.
But if you do not receive a message, here are the most common reasons why sellers reject a solo order:
- The seller has already sent the same offer too many times and will not be able to provide you with a quality result.
- The seller sold too much and is currently overbooked
- The seller is having technical problems and will not be able to mail your offer.
- Your swipe is not well written.
- Your site has bugs, mistakes, or other critical flaws
- Your offer is something insane or forbidden