Buy solo ad from Geofrey Vintani

Verified testimonials, ratings and comments left by Udimi buyers for Geofrey Vintani

TOP NOTCH TRAFFIC: Best Premium Traffic For Your IM/MMO/Biz Opp |90% Tier-1 Works For W+, JVZoo, ClickBank,CashNetwork,MaxBounty and any Networks.
Geofrey Vintani
12
Confirmed positive ratings from Udimi buyers
$0.45
Price per click that passed all Udimi filters
1 hour
Avg. time to accept new order
96d
User was online 96 days ago
About me
I have experience over 5 Years in Traffic Generation Industry especially for Online Business.

I have spend ton of money in build my Email List through Paid Traffic use Bing Ads, Native Ads, FaceBook Ads and YouTube Ads.

I am proud to provide high traffic rates from Top Tier Countries and can guarantee a minimum of 90% of US,UK,CAN and AU with the remaining traffic coming from the rest of the world plus 10% over delivery.. (BEST DEAL lol) :) If you buy 500 clicks you get 50 clicks bonus. Total 550 clicks/visitors to your capture page.

Traffic which you will get is Top Notch. And I never buy from other vendors as a lot of them do.

A Little Information About My Solos...

>> I do Not use traffic exchanges, twitter, etc. for any mail outs. I ONLY send to genuine Subscriber and Buyer lists.

>> I treat your SOLO AD like it is my own offer I am sending, after all, it's my list and I didn't build it in a day.

>> "Internet Marketing" or "MMO" related offers will get Best Results....

>> Once again, I do check everything through your funnel.(Capture Page, Thank Page/Offer, Your Welcome Email)

>> You want a great traffic send out and that's what you get!

>> Fast Delivery Guarantee.

>> I Guarantee the number of clicks purchased will be delivered to your website URL.

Place Your Order Quickly This Low Price Will No Longer Be Available Soon.
FAQ
Do I need an email creative/swipe?
==> No, but if you have one it helps. I will write my own email creative for the promotion. You just need an offer to promote.
How big is/are your email list(s)?
==> Since mastering the art and science of email lead generation, I’ve grown several lists to the tune of hundreds of thousands of subscribers. Plus, I manage other people’s email lists, who occasionally offer solo ads but don’t openly talk about it. We can scale this big, if you’ve got the budget to match your ambition.
Do you guarantee sales?
==>> The simple truth is that no one can guarantee sales ( I wish I could because my job would be easier). There are numerous factors besides traffic that go into making sales like your sales copy, email follow up, price point, the offer itself, etc. What I can guarantee is I will send you fresh, high-quality leads that are warmed up to your niche and looking to buy products like yours, based on their past history. And I’ll even overdeliver so you have an even better chance, at my own expense.
Top tier countries
80%
United States
6%
Canada
3%
Australia
3%
United Kingdom
2%
New Zealand
6%
all the rest
Testimonials from buyers of Geofrey Vintani
Leon Akleon
14% conversion. Lower than expected conversion with no sales.
Udimi stats: Delivered 220 out of 200 visitors (+10%)
10 Jun 2022
No sales
James Colin
33% optin rate and 1 direct sale.
Udimi stats: Delivered 230 out of 200 visitors (+15%)
23 May 2022
Got sales
James Colin
33% optin rate and 4 direct sales.
Udimi stats: Delivered 500 out of 500 visitors
19 May 2022
Got sales
James Colin
45% optin rate, 7 direct sales.
Udimi stats: Delivered 550 out of 500 visitors (+10%)
17 May 2022
Got sales
James Colin
37% optin rate, 11 direct sales. Paid $228 for the solo and got $128.75 in direct sales.
Udimi stats: Delivered 550 out of 500 visitors (+10%)
12 May 2022
Got sales
James Colin
34% optin rate and 8 direct sales.
Udimi stats: Delivered 550 out of 500 visitors (+10%)
9 May 2022
Got sales
James Colin
34% optin rate and 6 sales, again!
Udimi stats: Delivered 301 out of 275 visitors (+10%)
3 May 2022
Got sales
James Colin
35% optin rate and I got 3 sales. This will probably be my last rating as he's not a newbie anymore and his prices have increased from the low $0.19. But I'd recommend it amongst other vendors with normal prices.
Udimi stats: Delivered 540 out of 500 visitors (+8%)
27 Mar 2022
Got sales
James Colin
33% optin rate and got 3 direct sales.
Udimi stats: Delivered 330 out of 300 visitors (+10%)
24 Mar 2022
Got sales
James Colin
37% optin rate and got 2 direct sales.
Udimi stats: Delivered 110 out of 100 visitors (+10%)
22 Mar 2022
Got sales