Solo ad deal of Stefan Lindbom

56% Got sales with my traffic - High optin rate - Udimi Top Seller for 5 years

Special discounted high converting email traffic for MMO, BizOp, Crypto Work from home etc! 12.400 orders delivered - 2000 new leads added daily
Avatar
From United Kingdom.
Member for 7 years
5113 / 19
Confirmed positive ratings from Udimi buyers
56%
Percent of customers who got sales
$0.43
Price per click that passed all Udimi filters
18%
Repeat orders from the same customer
23m
User was online 23 minutes ago. Time: 09:43
Buy solo ad
About me and my offer
Top 8 in May 2023 for sales
Sold 9 solos recently
Hall of Fame member. 40 awards
Average traffic geography
94%
Top tier countries
86% United States
3% Canada
2% Australia
2% United Kingdom
7% all the rest
5%
Filtered clicks
Video ratings of Stefan Lindbom
Video review
Nice work, much appreciated.
Video review
50 Clicks ordered, Stefan delivered 55 clicks, Got 10 optins and 2 sales all within 24 hours. Thank you, Stefan.
Video review
Best solo I have purchased here to date! Ten sign ups for my Yoonla campaign before converting to VIP so great return.
Video review
wow.. all done in under 5 hours, 25% over-deliver and 20% opt-ins.. if those guys also become buyer i have found my man! thank you very much so far
Testimonials from buyers of solo deal
Avatar
Scott Pearce
53
13 Feb 2024
Thanks so much...great run
Udimi stats: Delivered 550 out of 500 visitors (+10%)
Got sales
Avatar
Eve Hoegoey
24
31 Jan 2024
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 275 out of 250 visitors (+10%)
Got sales
Avatar
Sven Warmerdam
7
29 Jan 2024
Nice First Run. Got a good amount of signups. Thanks
Udimi stats: Delivered 245 out of 225 visitors (+9%)
Avatar
Sharon
0
29 Jan 2024
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 216 out of 200 visitors (+8%)
Avatar
Earl
0
1 Feb 2024
Fast delivery. Got a 21%opt in rate. Thanks!
Udimi stats: Delivered 275 out of 250 visitors (+10%)
No sales
Avatar
Rich Abbott
0
31 Jan 2024
Bought 500. Got 550. A few signups but no sales. It's a crypto related project and our ongoing emails should see some conversions soon. Satisfied with results.
Udimi stats: Delivered 550 out of 500 visitors (+10%)
No sales
Avatar
Neil Thomson
1
24 Jan 2024
Thank you Stefan, Your hard work is greatly appreciated
Udimi stats: Delivered 245 out of 225 visitors (+9%)
Got sales
Avatar
Joe
5
18 Jan 2024
Received 2 front-end sales ... lead opt-in rate of 22%
Udimi stats: Delivered 110 out of 100 visitors (+10%)
Got sales
Avatar
Glen Palo
3
31 May 2023
Outstanding results and service! This was a repeat order because the first order was so good. Stefan Lindbom delivered quality traffic of which 90% was from the U.S. and the remaining 10% from Australia, U.K., Canada, and New Zealand. Bottom line: I got 12 new signups for the program I promoted.
Udimi stats: Delivered 108 out of 100 visitors (+8%)
Avatar
PL Helms
479
26 May 2023
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 50 out of 50 visitors
Avatar
PL Helms
479
25 May 2023
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 110 out of 100 visitors (+10%)
Got sales
Avatar
PL Helms
479
25 May 2023
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 110 out of 100 visitors (+10%)
Got sales
Avatar
Patricia
1
23 May 2023
Stefan more than delivered! He is definitely a 5 Star Seller! I will definitely be working with him again Thank you kindly, Stefan.
Udimi stats: Delivered 220 out of 200 visitors (+10%)
Avatar
PL Helms
479
23 May 2023
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 80 out of 75 visitors (+7%)
Got sales
Avatar
PL Helms
479
20 May 2023
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 100 out of 100 visitors
Avatar
PL Helms
479
19 May 2023
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 106 out of 100 visitors (+6%)
Avatar
David Pinto
38
7 May 2023
29% optin rate and no sales
Udimi stats: Delivered 110 out of 100 visitors (+10%)
No sales
Avatar
PL Helms
479
19 May 2023
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 110 out of 100 visitors (+10%)
Avatar
PL Helms
479
19 May 2023
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 110 out of 100 visitors (+10%)
Avatar
PL Helms
479
19 May 2023
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 110 out of 100 visitors (+10%)
Avatar
PL Helms
479
19 May 2023
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 52 out of 50 visitors (+4%)
Avatar
PL Helms
479
19 May 2023
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 110 out of 100 visitors (+10%)
Avatar
Sean Wong
51
5 May 2023
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 110 out of 100 visitors (+10%)
Avatar
PL Helms
479
6 May 2023
No text rating given
Udimi stats: Delivered 55 out of 50 visitors (+10%)
Avatar
Hennadii Babak
46
8 May 2023
Good traffic but no sales
Udimi stats: Delivered 330 out of 300 visitors (+10%)
No sales
Get free account to see all ratings