Need a good solo ad dealer to sell a clickbank course

Need a good solo ad dealer to sell a clickbank course
Francesco Nicolardi
1 post / 1 like

Hi all, I need a good solo ad seller to sell a clickbank masters academy (97$ one time price), who can help me with good subscribers?

Posted 10 Sep 2018 at 11:55
Marc Demers
28 posts / 15 likes

Hi Franscesco, my list is great with Make Money Online. But to monetize properly Solo Ads, the money is in the follow-up sequence. So if you have a good capture page with a great email series ( value email and pitch email) I can help you. Kindly, Marc

Posted 10 Sep 2018 at 15:54
Michael Kyle
176 posts / 29 likes

Hi Francesco,

I'd be happy to look at your offer. You can PM me your link. You can get a lot of good subscribers here but keep in mind that the fortune is in the follow-up.

Posted 11 Sep 2018 at 04:30
Jen Johnston
111 posts / 62 likes
Francesco Nicolardi on 10 Sep 2018 at 11:55

Hi all, I need a good solo ad seller to sell a clickbank masters academy (97$ one time price), who can help me with good subscribers?

Hi Francesco, do you have an optin/squeeze page set up? You want to send your traffic to a page that captures an email address instead of sending traffic directly to a sales page. If you're in a hurry and want to save money, you can make a simple squeeze page using the sign-up forms inside your autoresponder service. Next you want to have a good email follow up series because most sales will happen after several contacts from you. This way you will able to promote a variety of products from Clickbank in the future.

Posted 11 Sep 2018 at 19:39
Jason Gerald
51  / 4
36 posts / 9 likes

yes I can, do you have an optin page?

Jason Gerald - 90% T1 & Fast Delivery ^ Perfect For MMO/MLM/Affiliate Marketing
Posted 11 Sep 2018 at 21:51
Kayson Ng
1 post / 0 likes

Hi,

My name is Kayson and I deliver high quality traffic to your MMO affiliate offer utilizing a good source Solo Ads. Only Top tier 1 countries, real customers.

Do let me know if you are interested.

Have a great day ahead.

Best Regards,

Kayson

Kayson
Posted 6 Jul 2021 at 15:12
Jose Luis Gomez Tarraga
8 posts / 1 like

Hello Francesco N.

If you don't want to make a bridge page and want to send clients directly to the clickbank sales page, I'm your man. I have the traffic you need.

Posted 9 Aug 2021 at 18:10
Go up
Go down