Forum Want to buy solo ads Looking To Buy On A Deal Basis

1 post / 0 likes

Hi everyone

Ok I'll cut straight to the chase. I've spent two years completing my new web business. It's not something selling crap - it's a full on web platform. - Full details on request.

Now because I spent two years making the platform money is tight (it was full time developing) but I do have an ad budget sitting there. Basically I need active sign ups. It's a free to signup site.

Now as the owner of the site I can do a deal if someone has confidence in their traffic. Basically the deal is this:

You take a look, and if you like it and are confident of your traffic, prove it. You can promote your own signup link and get 10% lifetime commissions.

I'll still buy the ads here, but we have to have a deal on overdelivery to your own link. I have to get this moving. Yes there is probably tweaks to be made to the site but the platform works perfectly. It's ready for the launch.

So the question is: is anyone willing to do a deal, send me proper active users to get the buzz going on the site. You promote your own link and collect the residuals. I pay for an ad, but you give massive overdelivery. A kind of I scratch your back, you scratch mine kind of deal.

Is this allowed on here? If not, delete the post (I'm new here). PM me for the landing page if interested.

55 posts / 12 likes

so basically you are looking for affiliates

Tom

848 / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

You seem pretty demanding and inexperienced, but sure I can over deliver on solos and many sellers here as well.