Product Sale Clicks

Product Sale Clicks
Winford Figaro
3 posts / 0 likes

Please message me if you specialize in product sale clicks.... I have a product for cats to promote exclusively in the US

Posted 4 Apr 2020 at 23:30
Cheryl Basera
87 posts / 40 likes

Hi Winford,

On Udimi you buy clicks. We track and filter (https://udimi.com/filter) all traffic delivered by your seller and give you access to the collected stats. We can see IP, browser, location, internet provider, and operating system of the visitors. 

You can see the details of the received clicks in the Stats section of your order on the %orders% page.

But since we don't have access to your lander, it's not possible to get more information about the clicks, such as their names or emails.

Since you ordered traffic to a third party website, we cannot check if you got any optins/sales. You should be able to check the results of your campaign on the autoresponder connected to your landing page or in your website back office, depending on your setup.

You can contact the administrator of your landing page to check if you got any sales/opt-ins.

Posted 6 Apr 2020 at 08:06
Umar Suwito
408  / 8
62 posts / 32 likes
Winford Figaro on 04 Apr 2020 at 23:30

Please message me if you specialize in product sale clicks.... I have a product for cats to promote exclusively in the US

I think it will be hard for you to get seller who has list that fit with your niche. Most sellers here specialize in Make Money Online niche and Weight loss/Health niche.

Posted 6 Apr 2020 at 11:27
Winford Figaro
3 posts / 0 likes
Umar Suwito on 06 Apr 2020 at 11:27

I think it will be hard for you to get seller who has list that fit with your niche. Most sellers here specialize in Make Money Online niche and Weight loss/Health niche.

Thanks... How about one for cigar smokers?

Posted 6 Apr 2020 at 14:31
Kanjana Magkongdee
766  / 10
10 posts / 1 like
Winford Figaro on 04 Apr 2020 at 23:30

I have lists for pets. If you have a squeeze page and funnel it could work. Message me if you are still looking.

Posted 9 Apr 2020 at 08:44
Go up
Go down