Looking for sellers in the Asian + European market

Looking for sellers in the Asian + European market
Stefan Cariola
1 post / 0 likes

Hi folks,

i considering to start a new campaign, but more interested in finding sellers that have less USA clicks, more Asia and Europe.

The product i have is in the trading - crypto niche. Let me know if there is anyone here interested to work with me. Thanks

Posted 14 Jul 2020 at 08:36
Sanyam Gupta
62 posts / 4 likes
Stefan Cariola on 14 Jul 2020 at 08:36

Hi folks,

i considering to start a new campaign, but more interested in finding sellers that have less USA clicks, more Asia and Europe.

The product i have is in the trading - crypto niche. Let me know if there is anyone here interested to work with me. Thanks

Hi Stefan!

I can provide you quality traffic from tier-1 countries OUTSIDE OF THE USA in the trading-crypto niche. Would be glad to answer any questions you might have.

P.S. You can connect with me on private message so that we can optimise your Landing Page for the best results :)

Posted 14 Jul 2020 at 20:01
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes

Stefan, there are hundreds of sellers on Udimi and their lists and traffic vary heavily. We suggest you search by keyword feature on the "Find Seller" page.

You can see the Average Traffic Geography in the sellers profile. Just enter the seller profile and scroll down the page. You can also contact the seller directly regarding geo traffic.

Here is the traffic geography screenshot:

See attach

Regards । Shakil
Posted 19 Jul 2020 at 09:48
Sushanta Saha
6 posts / 0 likes
Sanyam Gupta on 14 Jul 2020 at 20:01

Hi Stefan!

I can provide you quality traffic from tier-1 countries OUTSIDE OF THE USA in the trading-crypto niche. Would be glad to answer any questions you might have.

P.S. You can connect with me on private message so that we can optimise your Landing Page for the best results :)

Hi Sanyam, would you able to provide Solo AD traffic for India

Sushanta
Posted 23 Jul 2020 at 16:29
Sanyam Gupta
62 posts / 4 likes
Sushanta Saha on 23 Jul 2020 at 16:29

Hi Sanyam, would you able to provide Solo AD traffic for India

Hi Sushanta!

I'm sorry but I can't send targeted ads only from India. Some portion of the traffic will be from India.

In case there's anything I can help you with, do let me. You can private message me for help/questions etc. :)

Posted 23 Jul 2020 at 16:32
Tomaz Bozic
55 posts / 12 likes

If you are looking strictly email traffic then I can't help. But if you are open for other solutions then hit me up.

Tom
Posted 31 Jul 2020 at 18:06
Go up
Go down