I am looking for someone that has subscribers that is interested in the Vidnami professional video making software.

I am looking for someone that has subscribers that is interested in the Vidnami professional video making software.
Andrew Schmitt
5 posts / 0 likes

Hello everyone I am trying to find a way to make some money with the Vidnami software affiliate program.

https://www.vidnami.com/

I was looking at this and I was said "Hey I think this software might help people for their business promotions online."

And I am looking for one solo ad sellers that have subscribers that heard about the product or might be interested in the product. So if you have any subscribers that are interested in making any professional videos for business I would like to hear some feedback from you.

Thank you.

Andrew Schmitt
Posted 31 Aug 2020 at 17:30
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

My subscribers would likely be interested, thanks

Posted 6 Sep 2020 at 23:35
Sanyam Gupta
62 posts / 4 likes
Andrew Schmitt on 31 Aug 2020 at 17:30

Hello everyone I am trying to find a way to make some money with the Vidnami software affiliate program.

https://www.vidnami.com/

I was looking at this and I was said "Hey I think this software might help people for their business promotions online."

And I am looking for one solo ad sellers that have subscribers that heard about the product or might be interested in the product. So if you have any subscribers that are interested in making any professional videos for business I would like to hear some feedback from you.

Thank you.

Hey Andrew!

My list would be interested in the product and I can deliver you high quality clicks.

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any questions :)

Posted 10 Sep 2020 at 14:24
Andrew Schmitt
5 posts / 0 likes

Ok I will but I don't think I can spend anymore money on any solo ads because my parents are kinda concerned that that I might be getting scammed because my Dad is always watching my transactions, when really I am trying to get some customers to purchase my product.... And I can't keep spending too much money on UDIMI solo ads because I'll just ending not getting sales.... I know people who use this platform to make money but I need have someone who knows about the product and willing to help sell it for me...

Andrew Schmitt
Posted 10 Sep 2020 at 16:05
Sanyam Gupta
62 posts / 4 likes
Andrew Schmitt on 10 Sep 2020 at 16:05

Ok I will but I don't think I can spend anymore money on any solo ads because my parents are kinda concerned that that I might be getting scammed because my Dad is always watching my transactions, when really I am trying to get some customers to purchase my product.... And I can't keep spending too much money on UDIMI solo ads because I'll just ending not getting sales.... I know people who use this platform to make money but I need have someone who knows about the product and willing to help sell it for me...

I can understand your situation, Andrew. It's an entire process to get sales. You won't simply get sales just by buying solo ads.

You need to have a great landing page, an optimised funnel and a way to build trust with your subscribers.

Also buddy, you would require some upfront investment to make it work. But at the same time you need to make the investment in the right direction to get results.

Hope this helps :)

P.S. Feel free to reach out to me in private message for any questions. Would be more than happy to help.

Posted 10 Sep 2020 at 16:13
Andrew Schmitt
5 posts / 0 likes
Sanyam Gupta on 10 Sep 2020 at 16:13

I can understand your situation, Andrew. It's an entire process to get sales. You WON'T SIMPLY GET SALES JUST BY BUYING SOLO ADS.

You need to have a great landing page, an optimised funnel and a way to build trust with your subscribers.

Also buddy, you would require some UPFRONT INVESTMENT to make it work. But at the same time you need to MAKE THE INVESTMENT IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION to get results.

Hope this helps :)

_P.S. Feel free to reach out to me in private message for any questions. Would be more than happy to help. _

I have an idea why don't I get some people on UDIMI to make there UDIMI promos with Vidnami.

Andrew Schmitt
Posted 10 Sep 2020 at 16:14
Sanyam Gupta
62 posts / 4 likes
Andrew Schmitt on 10 Sep 2020 at 16:14

I have an idea why don't I get some people on UDIMI to make there UDIMI promos with Vidnami.

Yes, that could work buddy. But how are you planning to split the commission?

Sanyam

Posted 10 Sep 2020 at 16:17
Andrew Schmitt
5 posts / 0 likes

I don't know... I never thought about it? I mean Vidnami can help grow any business especially with UDIMI...

Really don't know how I am going to split it...

Andrew Schmitt
Posted 10 Sep 2020 at 16:19
Sanyam Gupta
62 posts / 4 likes
Andrew Schmitt on 10 Sep 2020 at 16:19

I don't know... I never thought about it? I mean Vidnami can help grow any business especially with UDIMI...

Really don't know how I am going to split it...

You're going face issues in that process because you won't have a way to track the number of sales. And other people can deceive you in the process.

It's better to build and manage it on your own.

Sanyam

Posted 10 Sep 2020 at 16:27
Go up
Go down