Re: Sales Page for a medical software

Re: Sales Page for a medical software
Benjamin
3 posts / 0 likes

Hello,

I am looking for a professional to write for me a sales page for a medical software.

Let me know soonest possible including the rates and delivery speed.

Thanks

Benjamin
Posted 9 Sep 2020 at 18:14
Sanyam Gupta
62 posts / 4 likes
Benjamin on 09 Sep 2020 at 18:14

Hello,

I am looking for a professional to write for me a sales page for a medical software.

Let me know soonest possible including the rates and delivery speed.

Thanks

Hey Benjamin!

I can write you a professional SEO optimised sales page for your software.

Can you please share me more details in private message? Will tell you the rate and delivery speed accordingly :)

Posted 10 Sep 2020 at 09:53
Benjamin
3 posts / 0 likes

Hi Sanyam,

Nice to hear from you. This is a software that can used by doctors, psychologists etc to provide their diagnostics services remotely especially to those in rural areas, in long-term care or in their homes. In addition, and as you know that Covid-19 has made most services online and this is one strategy to reduce infection.

The professional users will need not install the software. Instead, the will log in into the system (that meets all US security standards for health care information), send a link to the patient and connect in real time video for diagnosis. There is no subscription as it is pay-per use by the professional and no cost to the patient.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Benjamin
Posted 10 Sep 2020 at 12:31
Sanyam Gupta
62 posts / 4 likes
Benjamin on 10 Sep 2020 at 12:31

Hi Sanyam,

Nice to hear from you. This is a software that can used by doctors, psychologists etc to provide their diagnostics services remotely especially to those in rural areas, in long-term care or in their homes. In addition, and as you know that Covid-19 has made most services online and this is one strategy to reduce infection.

The professional users will need not install the software. Instead, the will log in into the system (that meets all US security standards for health care information), send a link to the patient and connect in real time video for diagnosis. There is no subscription as it is pay-per use by the professional and no cost to the patient.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Replied to you on private message buddy.

Sanyam

Posted 10 Sep 2020 at 14:29
Go up
Go down