In Need of 100% USA Traffic

In Need of 100% USA Traffic
Dave
18 posts / 3 likes

Hey,

Have a network opportunity that I'm recruiting for. Have started to run some traffic to it but need 100% USA - offer is only good in USA/Mexico at the moment and since I don't speak Spanish I'm looking for USA only.

The offer is to set up a call with me. Looking to keep my calendar full 2 weeks out so it's going to be a bit of a balancing act with how much traffic I run to do this.

If you can provide me 100% USA traffic please message me - not sure how to drop a link here - with your price point.

Full disclosure, I'm a cheap bastard.

Looking forward to working with you...

Dave

Posted 3 Dec 2020 at 14:12
Savannah Marie Anderson
2 posts / 0 likes
Dave on 03 Dec 2020 at 14:12

Hey,

Have a network opportunity that I'm recruiting for. Have started to run some traffic to it but need 100% USA - offer is only good in USA/Mexico at the moment and since I don't speak Spanish I'm looking for USA only.

The offer is to set up a call with me. Looking to keep my calendar full 2 weeks out so it's going to be a bit of a balancing act with how much traffic I run to do this.

If you can provide me 100% USA traffic please message me - not sure how to drop a link here - with your price point.

Full disclosure, I'm a cheap bastard.

Looking forward to working with you...

Dave

how can i start to recieve traffic

Posted 16 Dec 2020 at 10:33
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Savannah Marie Anderson on 16 Dec 2020 at 10:33

how can i start to recieve traffic

Hi Savannnah,

Please follow the instructions found on this link in order to buy and receive traffic from our sellers:

https://udimi.com/help/a/how-to-buy

:

Please chat with us by clicking the "Support is Online" button on the Help section: https://udimi.com/help

Thank you/

Posted 17 Dec 2020 at 22:35
Thomas Freeman
2876  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes

I can deliver 100% USA.

Check my sales badge too, that could help to make decision..

poh-j
Posted 14 Jan 2021 at 08:13
Go up
Go down