Posted 7 Nov 2022 at 15:01
Olayinka Kings
5 posts / 0 likes

I mean Loans and Payday for T1

Posted 7 Nov 2022 at 15:03
Troy Moore
2 posts / 1 like

Mr. Olayinka Kings,

First off, you are in the right place to get High Quality Traffic. I have used Udimi solo ads for quite some time now and it has brought me nothing but great quality buyer's traffic. My suggestion to you would be to start small (100 clicks) or so and see the outcome. You won't be disappointed.

Posted 7 Nov 2022 at 15:48
John Coburn
3680  / 13
31 posts / 31 likes

Udimi is great for serving up high quality leads in the "Make Money Online" and "BusIness Opportunity" niches. Testing your offer and landing/squeeze page with 100 clicks may not be enough to generate a sale, but if you are getting 30%+ opt-ins it means you have created interest and sparked curiosity and done well.

Posted 7 Nov 2022 at 15:57
Olayinka Kings
5 posts / 0 likes
John Coburn on 07 Nov 2022 at 15:57

Udimi is great for serving up high quality leads in the "Make Money Online" and "BusIness Opportunity" niches. Testing your offer and landing/squeeze page with 100 clicks may not be enough to generate a sale, but if you are getting 30%+ opt-ins it means you have created interest and sparked curiosity and done well.

Which affiliate network is the best for MMO/BizOp verticals? Can you recommend anyone for me?

Thank you

Posted 7 Nov 2022 at 19:58
Olayinka Kings
5 posts / 0 likes
Troy Moore on 07 Nov 2022 at 15:48

Mr. Olayinka Kings,

First off, you are in the right place to get High Quality Traffic. I have used Udimi solo ads for quite some time now and it has brought me nothing but great quality buyer's traffic. My suggestion to you would be to start small (100 clicks) or so and see the outcome. You won't be disappointed.

Can you recommend any reliable affiliate network and which vertical is Best to start with

Thank you

Posted 7 Nov 2022 at 20:01
John Coburn
3680  / 13
31 posts / 31 likes

The obvious networks to try are WarriorPlus, JVZoo and Clickbank. If you are looking for brand new offers visit Muncheye.com and review their most recent list.

Posted 7 Nov 2022 at 20:23
Troy Moore
2 posts / 1 like

As far as Affiliate Marketing networks, I suggest starting off with WarriorPlus.I have been using WarriorPlus for about 2 years now and in return have had much success. Its Platform is so easy use, and it has new products daily. I also use Clickbank and Jvzoo. All three are great.

Posted 7 Nov 2022 at 20:25
Go up
Go down