Suggestion For Udimi

Suggestion For Udimi
Craig Raphael
192  / 6
21 posts / 19 likes

I made this suggestion in a support ticket but I'm hoping that some of you will agree with me and they will see a need for a change in the system. I have done 7 solos and completed them all on time as I am supposed to do. I'm in the middle of my "newbie safe" thing so here I stand, 7 solos done and completed and over $200 of my money being held up because some of these buyers have "forgotten" to rate me. I have messages where they have communicated with me that the solo went well but they forgot to rate me and consequently, I don't get paid until I have 5 ratings. That's all fine and dandy when things are running smooth but I don't feel like our fate should lie in the hands of sellers that are not active on here. Some of these guys haven't logged in since they purchased the solo from me. They didn't rate me poorly either....they just didn't rate me.

So in closing, should our pay hinge upon buyers that either forget to rate or refuse to rate you? As the seller, I can't do anymore than complete the solo and ask them to rate me. Apparently, completing the solo isn't satisfactory in this case and I believe that should change. Had my ratings been poor...I would understand withholding funds..but they are not poor. They simply aren't using the rating system and yet, they have gotten what they paid for while a good seller is waiting in the winds. I'm now going on over 1 month of waiting because of this stuff happening.

Anyone agree or disagree?

Posted 8 Feb 2015 at 19:07
Dean James
27 posts / 21 likes

Craig, here is what my thoughts are on this. Once a solo is successfully completed in terms of clicks delivered vs what was ordered, if a rating has not been applied within a given timeframe (whatever that is deemed to be) then it should be added to your overall rating count as a positive (even if that's just a background count value as oppose to anything displayed). Just my 2 cents.

Posted 9 Feb 2015 at 01:55
Craig Raphael
192  / 6
21 posts / 19 likes

I agree Dean. Otherwise, the seller is being penalized by the buyer not using the rating system. However, they still got their solo completed so ultimately, the seller loses in this deal. It's not a big deal because I guess we all have to deal with it at first but I just feel from a principle standpoint, the sellers income shouldn't hinge on the buyers lack of using the system in place in a timely fashion. One of my buyers was asked 3x to rate me and hadn't logged in for weeks. They finally did log in and the rating period ended. Therefore, I lost out on a good rating because he was inactive but HE got his solo delivered.

In summary, I think these kinds of incidences should yield some exceptions. I mean, a seller HAS to complete the solo and in return, the buyer should HAVE to rate you OR the seller wins by default after a certain amount of time. I agree completely. If they are given adequate time to rate either positive or negative and they do neither, the seller should get a positive rating by default.

Posted 9 Feb 2015 at 02:06
Yorke Lecroy
14 posts / 5 likes
Dean James on 09 Feb 2015 at 01:55

See attach

This has been my feelings for some time. I've also had a large # tat just will not give a rating.

Posted 9 Feb 2015 at 05:08
Craig Raphael
192  / 6
21 posts / 19 likes

For those of you that didn't know, IF you have a history of selling over on SS, you can transfer your ratings from there to Udimi. They did it for me so this issue has been resolved now. I would like to thank Udimi and the support for resolving it in a timely fashion.

Posted 9 Feb 2015 at 09:45
Russell Darden
3 posts / 1 like

As a buyer... I think the problem is awareness. I'm used to eBay and Elance. So I'm used to getting and giving ratings after a service is performed. So I'm not one of the guilty ones here... ;-)

But I wasn't aware that my lack of giving a rating here on this site prevented a seller from getting paid. When I looked into the MY Money section of this site... after the required clicks were delivered... that section always said "Completed Payment from Udimi to the seller". So I assumed that the seller was already paid. I didn't think I had to do anything else. I still left a rating.. but I did it out of courtesy and obligation.

If it is listed in the Terms and Conditions or Rules about how sellers get paid... I can probably guarantee you, most buyers didn't read it

So I think that part of the problem or a suggestion... is somehow making buyers more aware that they NEED to leave feedback. Even if it means sending email reminders to them.

Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 15:23
Maybel Williams
3 posts / 0 likes

As a buyer I agree with Russell Darden its lack of awareness. although most of the time I was not satisfied with the leads because they leave wrong numbers, don't speak English, don't want to know or simply don't answer the phone are they genuine?

Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 22:27
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

@Maybel I would be surprised if leads left phone number and if did correct ones at that... I think an email is as far as most go and name possibly when optin to a list... just saying.. Rick Ling

Posted 12 Feb 2015 at 07:06
Georgina Gunning
9 posts / 10 likes
Craig Raphael on 09 Feb 2015 at 09:45

See attach

;) glad it helped Craig!

Posted 12 Feb 2015 at 15:00
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Maybel Williams on 11 Feb 2015 at 22:27

See attach

It really depends on the list relationship that solo seller has with there list. If the subscribers are comfortable leaving the correct info and maybe if you don't want non-english speaking subscribers you should just buy 1 tier traffic ok

Posted 27 Feb 2015 at 04:20
Go up
Go down