Newbie here

Newbie here
Annie Bonham
3 posts / 0 likes

I was wondering i ordered a solo and they delivered. But I am wondering if i did it wrong. Because I did not get any sign ups. Do the sign ups happen right away? The solo went out today. Is it too soon to expect sign ups?

Posted 10 Feb 2015 at 18:38
Craig Raphael
192  / 6
21 posts / 19 likes

Annie...define sign up. If you sent traffic to a page that required them to opt in before anything happened, then you should have gotten some sign ups yes. If by sign up, you mean nobody joined your opportunity yet that requires pay, that may or may not happen. Secondly, if you placed the wrong link in the swipe, that would certainly be your mistake, not the sellers. I always review my offers, particularly from new buyers but nonetheless, if they sent out what you provided, that's all that is expected from them.

Posted 10 Feb 2015 at 18:44
Annie Bonham
3 posts / 0 likes

Thanks Craig, great info.

Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 01:46
Dean James
27 posts / 21 likes

Annie, Craig is spot-on. Opt-ins (subscribers) are what you get from your squeeze page when someone enters their details (usually just their email or name and email). Sales from those subscribers going through your funnel are another thing entirely. You need to know your metrics in order to work out if that solo has performed well for you or not. You also have to take into account your follow-up sequence in terms of conversions. If you are referring just to new subscribers, I would double check the links you have given out are correct and that your page is working properly by doing a dummy run as a subscriber yourself.

Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 02:55
Jacqi Price
3 posts / 0 likes

So, are you saying I am out of my money.

Posted 13 May 2021 at 17:54
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Jacqi Price on 13 May 2021 at 17:54

So, are you saying I am out of my money.

Hi Jacqi,

Our sellers provide visitors and unfortunately cannot guarantee any results. It all depends on your offer, how attractive it is to the potential customer, what benefits you offer to your audience etc. 

We would recommend you to run a few test orders with different sellers and see which seller can provide good results for your offer.

Sales also are very dependent on your email follow-up sequences on your autoresponders and not many visitors would subscribe/buy your product immediately after seeing your advertisement. Normally it would take 3-5 exposures to the ad before getting a sale.

If you have Udimi related concerns or have account related issues please do not hesitate to contact us customer support by clicking the "Support is online" button on the Help section of our site: https://udimi.com/help/

Thank you.

Customer Support
Posted 14 May 2021 at 14:00
Jacqi Price
3 posts / 0 likes

I was able to get help. I did corrected the link. I did send the wrong link. ????

Posted 14 May 2021 at 21:39
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Jacqi Price on 14 May 2021 at 21:39

I was able to get help. I did corrected the link. I did send the wrong link. ????

Hi Jacqi,

Thank you for the update.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Customer Support
Posted 14 May 2021 at 21:57
Go up
Go down