Newbie here
Newbie here
Annie Bonham
3 posts / 0 likes
I was wondering i ordered a solo and they delivered. But I am wondering if i did it wrong. Because I did not get any sign ups. Do the sign ups happen right away?
The solo went out today. Is it too soon to expect sign ups?
Posted 10 Feb at 18:38
Craig Raphael
192  / 6
21 posts / 19 likes
Annie...define sign up. If you sent traffic to a page that required them to opt in before anything happened, then you should have gotten some sign ups yes. If by sign up, you mean nobody joined your opportunity yet that requires pay, that may or may not happen. Secondly, if you placed the wrong link in the swipe, that would certainly be your mistake, not the sellers. I always review my offers, particularly from new buyers but nonetheless, if they sent out what you provided, that's all that is expected from them.
Posted 10 Feb at 18:44
Annie Bonham
3 posts / 0 likes
Thanks Craig, great info.
Posted 11 Feb at 01:46
Dean James
28 posts / 20 likes
Annie, Craig is spot-on. Opt-ins (subscribers) are what you get from your squeeze page when someone enters their details (usually just their email or name and email). Sales from those subscribers going through your funnel are another thing entirely. You need to know your metrics in order to work out if that solo has performed well for you or not. You also have to take into account your follow-up sequence in terms of conversions. If you are referring just to new subscribers, I would double check the links you have given out are correct and that your page is working properly by doing a dummy run as a subscriber yourself.
Posted 11 Feb at 02:55
Go up
Go down
online offline