Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Post your Udimi improvement ideas here

Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 12:23
Gabrielle Everett
2 posts / 1 like
Craig Raphael on 11 Feb 2015 at 13:45

See attach

Hi I just bought and completed my first solo this week. I was asked to rate my vendor which I thought I did when I clicked 5 stars for her. Then later I noticed when I logged in again that the system was still waiting for my rating. It said that I had been rated but needed to rate her in order to get my rating published. So I figured out what was being asked of me and wrote a review. Now as a first time buyer I had no idea how this worked or even why this needed to be done. Nowhere are we told that the sellers payments are impacted by the ratings system nor is it really explained how to do this properly. Perhaps in the training this should be explained to buyers and sellers how this all works.

Posted 5 Dec 2015 at 10:10
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes

I think the click overflow idea allowing vendors to direct extra clicks to a web page of their choice is a fantastic idea. Thumbs up for that! There should also be a similar option for clicks that do not opt in to the solo buyer's opt in page. The vendor should have the option to direct the exit traffic to a web page of his choice such as another solo buyer's page, a useful article, a cpa offer or whatever. This way the exit traffic doesn't go to waste...

Posted 6 Dec 2015 at 05:45
Craig Raphael
192  / 6
21 posts / 19 likes

So we, as sellers, are given a time perimeter for completion of the solos, which is understood. Now we potentially get dinged though if we don't "start on time"?. So I was a few hours late to start my solo (I didn't know of this new "rule") and now the buyer can cancel the solo (despite how many clicks are given) with a refund? This shit is crazy in this place. Rules change non stop and you can't win for losing here. I have slowed down here because of all the bullshit changes but this one sets me over the top. I think its crazy that because I start a few hours late but finish the solo on time, that the buyer can wait until all clicks are given and then ask for a refund. Yet one of many many reasons that I won't be selling solos in here much. Really unfortunate but true.

So I felt forced to go ahead and refund my last buyer because every time I log in, I see the "buyer can ask for a refund anytime" in bold red letters. Why in the world would I continue on and give this guy MORE clicks, not knowing if he would ask for a refund upon completion or close to it? So all of you other sellers out there, just know that not only are you on a time for completion, but you are subject to, what I believe is, a forced refund if you don't "start on time".

Oh...one last thing. Since I refunded the buyer, now I can't even message the guy and explain myself because that option was not available after the refund was issued. So double whammy.

Scott Gleason, if you can see this, I was unable to message you regarding my abrupt refund and offer any explanation. Read my above post please.

Posted 6 Dec 2015 at 12:46
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Craig Raphael on 06 Dec 2015 at 12:46

See attach

they can't ask for refund if you send 10 clicks in first 24 hours

Posted 6 Dec 2015 at 12:47
Craig Raphael
192  / 6
21 posts / 19 likes

That wouldn't apply to me. It was a 50 click solo and due to a death in my family, I didn't start it in time. I didn't worry about it because I can get 50 clicks done in plenty of time. Then I log in and see this new "feature" and I'm not about to send more clicks knowing that the buyer can ask for a refund at any time. Why would anyone do that? All in all, its just one more reason I don't like this place. There are multiple reasons, which is why my activity has decreased BIG TIME. I turn WAY more solo ops down than I accept and its reasons like this as to why.

Posted 6 Dec 2015 at 12:58
Faisal Hussain
22  / 2
11 posts / 4 likes

Can we get a search box for the forum so buyers and sellers both can search for answers to questions they may have, rather than asking the same questions again?

Posted 7 Dec 2015 at 09:44
Premium Solos
6 posts / 1 like
Craig Raphael on 11 Feb 2015 at 13:45

See attach

you have raised some great points regarding the newbie safe. At the end of the day, we are all running a business and we have to keep a balance between income/expenditure/profits etc.

I feel there should be a time limit on how long a buyer is given to rate a solo and also a time limit on how long money is kept in newbie safe. If is not right nor fair to keep hard earned money in there indefinitely especially if the buyer has no sense of urgency to rate the solo.

If I have delivered a service with no problems whatsoever, then I deserve to get paid.

When you purchase a product or service in a store, you have certain rights as a consumer in regards to returns/refunds, but there is a legal time limit on this. You can't purchase a product or service that has 1 year warranty and bring it back 3 years later demanding a refund! If it doesn't work like that in the real world, why are newbies being penalized on UDIMI?

Posted 9 Dec 2015 at 05:37
Matt Hayward
795  / 12
7 posts / 3 likes

Sellers (and buyers) should be able to publically reply on their ratings when someone leaves a review (like on Fiverr). This is particulary good if someone leaves a bad review and you want to offer a reply.

Posted 13 Dec 2015 at 05:36
Kay Gambrell
321  / 1
109 posts / 53 likes
Matt Hayward on 13 Dec 2015 at 05:36

See attach

Thats an AWESOME idea!! I like that....it would be great to respond to a bad review that says, I got no sales, so bad review for you solo seller. lol It would be great to respond to this as a seller!

Posted 13 Dec 2015 at 11:32
Craig Stone
8 posts / 1 like

It would be great if we as buyers could choose the parts of the world that we advertise in.

Posted 13 Dec 2015 at 20:29
Daniel Zander
28 posts / 12 likes

good banners for affilate link in different sizes would be nice

Posted 13 Dec 2015 at 23:52
Joseph P
4 posts / 6 likes
Daniel Zander on 13 Dec 2015 at 23:52

See attach

Agreed: 728x90 468x60 and most preferred 300x250 :)

Posted 14 Dec 2015 at 00:06
Kelly Baker
6 posts / 3 likes

At CEO marketing path...you can create your own banners free..

Posted 28 Dec 2015 at 15:16
Kelly Baker
6 posts / 3 likes
Joseph P on 14 Dec 2015 at 00:06

Agreed: 728x90 468x60 and most preferred 300x250 :)

At CEO marketing path...you can create your own banners free..

Posted 28 Dec 2015 at 15:16
Arek Drabik
17 posts / 8 likes

Hi, would it be possible to put a logout button on top please? otherwise we have to go to settings sections every time. Kind regards

Posted 29 Dec 2015 at 07:37
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes
Arek Drabik on 29 Dec 2015 at 07:37

Hi, would it be possible to put a logout button on top please? otherwise we have to go to settings sections every time. Kind regards

Yup, I'm with Arek on this one. Thanks in advance! :)

Posted 31 Dec 2015 at 02:41
Agnes Marin
347  / 8
72 posts / 23 likes

Happy New year all Udimi members

Posted 1 Jan 2016 at 18:26
Kelly Baker
6 posts / 3 likes
Agnes Marin on 01 Jan 2016 at 18:26

Happy New Years Agnes!!

Posted 1 Jan 2016 at 18:28
Craig Stone
8 posts / 1 like
Agnes Marin on 01 Jan 2016 at 18:26

Happy New Year Agnes, hope 2016 brings you all you could hope for!!

Posted 1 Jan 2016 at 19:09
Rafal Jakobsen
6 posts / 0 likes

Hello. I think the affilitates of Udimi is getting better and better! BUT Udimi should do somthing about the payout system, hard to keep track of the commisions comming to paypal....

Posted 4 Jan 2016 at 21:18
Go up
Go down