Please help! my messaging is limited due to spam report???

please help! my messaging is limited due to spam report???
Ullika Pouliquen
5 posts / 0 likes

i have been looking into buying solos but cannot get anywhere because i get blocked after i send one ore two messages to sellers. it says i am being limited due to spam reports. i do not understand what i am doing wrong can someone please help me? i am new to buying solos! i created three tickets but all were closed without an answer!!

Posted 4 Mar 2015 at 20:11
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Ullika Pouliquen on 04 Mar 2015 at 20:11

See attach

I don't know what kind of message your sending but there want to buy were people post if they want to buy a solo okay

Posted 4 Mar 2015 at 20:15
Ullika Pouliquen
5 posts / 0 likes

sorry what do you mean with...but there want to buy were people post if they want to buy a solo

Posted 4 Mar 2015 at 20:27
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes

yes there want to buy were people who want the seller to come to them and you can message me if you like we can talk about your solo ok

Posted 4 Mar 2015 at 20:31
Ullika Pouliquen
5 posts / 0 likes

so now i just manged to send more messages and a window popped up saying: you are sending too many messages to people who you didn't talk earlier....why would that be a problem? i narrowed down my search to a specific group as i was blocked before

Posted 4 Mar 2015 at 20:32
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Is best to search for a solo seller than put an advert on forum buyers can advertise if want but costs something I think on the appropriate section.. Rick Ling

rather than mass messenging persons do a solo wanted advert I think it's for a small fee but worth it...

Posted 5 Mar 2015 at 05:39
Ullika Pouliquen
5 posts / 0 likes

ty rick, what is the appropriate section to put a solo wanted advert?

Posted 5 Mar 2015 at 05:57
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Ok Ullika you first go to 'My Page' then 'Solo Deals" and then click lower menu 'Want to Buy' thread and there you will see on right hand side 'Create Thread' ok its $5 to create.. ok. Rick Ling P.S Seen your after debt niches or similar not sure will be too much of that as its mainly MMO or IM niches here.. But no harm I trying... Good Luck.

Posted 5 Mar 2015 at 12:19
Ullika Pouliquen
5 posts / 0 likes

thank you, i'll try that. so i noticed that my post for lists for the 'debt' niche has been removed.. i seem to get into trouble a lot, while others who post for travel niche don't. so i really appreciate your help rick!!! have a great weekend!

Posted 6 Mar 2015 at 04:31
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

No prob I don't think it's about getting into trouble but just where you should and shouldn't advertise etc... Rick Ling

Posted 6 Mar 2015 at 09:22
Go up
Go down