Reviews vs No Review

Reviews vs No Review
Aaron Bradley
5  / 1
35 posts / 4 likes

There should be a way to deduct points or something from those that don't post reviews. And in the same fairness award those that do. As a new seller, we don't have access to any of our money until we get 5 positive reviews AND 30 days has passed from our first sale. But it seems like people just refuse to leave reviews...even after you send them a nice message saying your done and asking how everything went.

So as a seller, we're basically stuck waiting on something that may or may not happen....trying to get paid for a service that we provided in good faith, up front. While the buyer, on the other hand who seems to have the best deal out of this, has received their clicks and moved on! Not a care in the world for the seller!

Now I do know that not all buyers are like this, but it's looking like the one's that DON'T leave reviews are the majority.

Posted 6 Apr 2015 at 17:24
Tommy Mclaughlin
710  / 11
62 posts / 27 likes

There may have been feedback left but private and option as to whether they would buy again - looking at feed back you have received I am guessing Uncle D would say it stays to protect buyers and ensure good service

Posted 6 Apr 2015 at 18:07
Aaron Bradley
5  / 1
35 posts / 4 likes

So you're saying that because I have received 1 bad review (which was from the last solo I sold) that I can't see any of the other reviews...IF there were any?

Posted 6 Apr 2015 at 19:13
Tommy Mclaughlin
710  / 11
62 posts / 27 likes

I am saying has the option to leave a Private Feedback answer yes or no to whether they would buy again from seller - only the Udimi Team would see this - it is optional - I appreciate what happened with feedback it sort of strengthens Uncle D arguement - I understand why it is done as a lot of buyers suffered from rogue sellers previously - I would add that I am in no way saying that is situation here ..... You will need to hang in there - what results everyone else had? .......the same? Did you leave feedback for all your buyers as yet? Good Luck ......

Posted 6 Apr 2015 at 19:21
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes

there are few improvements planned to increase the number of ratings left by buyers: additional email notifications, additional todo items, points (rewards/penalties)

but...

... from our experience, most buyers leave no feedback, if they just don't want to write a bad review (or are afraid of confrontation). If a seller has problems getting good feedback, most likely the reason is the quality of traffic or buyer's experience.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 6 Apr 2015 at 21:27
Marcel Claudiu
3 posts / 0 likes

From my experience with you, I don't know what are you doing here. It looks that It looks that I am not the only one that you sold crapy traffic and stolen the money. This is a place and world for people like you. I hope that many people will see this and you will not be able to make them what you did to me.

Posted 9 Apr 2015 at 07:45
Tommy Mclaughlin
710  / 11
62 posts / 27 likes

Marcel did you contact support?

Posted 9 Apr 2015 at 09:25
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Huh who you referring to Marcel...??

Is better to complain to the seller direct and/or contact support if no joy... hmm??

Posted 9 Apr 2015 at 11:52
Marcel Claudiu
3 posts / 0 likes

I am reffering to the author of this post Aaron Bradley. I bought from him 500 clicks before, on facebook. I received about 10 optins to a page that usually convert more than 40%. When I saw the traffic that he is sending, at about 100 clicks received, I asked him to stop or to change the source of the traffic. He didn't want. I told him that I want to keep the money for the 100 clicks. His answer was to block me on facebook, not answer me anything. Paypal doesn't protect anymore for digital products, and when I opened a dipute for my money, he knew how to deal with them and not to refund me. So I lost my money, but I hope he never be able to sell any click anywhere. At least meanwhile the traffic that he sells is fake.

Posted 9 Apr 2015 at 14:32
Aaron Bradley
5  / 1
35 posts / 4 likes

Really? I have to deal with you again? As I stated before, the clicks that I sold you Marcel were not fake clicks in any way, shape or form. There are always parameters that effect your opt-in rate. Now if you had problems with something that I CAN control such as T1 percentage or the number of clicks sent, I would have gladly refunded your money with NO problem at all. Since I've been online and since I started selling clicks, I've only had 2...that's TWO, complaints and only 1 refund request. I'm sorry your clicks didn't go the way you planned and yes I blocked you on FB, but only after you started bad mouthing me. And making false claims IS a criminal offense in case you didn't know Monsieur Claudiu!!

Again here is proof that I delivered the clicks as promised:

See attach

Posted 9 Apr 2015 at 14:50
Marcel Claudiu
3 posts / 0 likes

If you are a reputable seller why didn't want to stop the traffic to 100 clicks and refund me the rest of the money. Come on, man. Any good seller would have done that if he value his customers. But for you a customer is just his money, and you don't care about him. This is why you struggled so much for my money. I just hope you never sell what you sold me, and the solo that you sold here is another proof that I am not lying.

Posted 9 Apr 2015 at 15:08
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
340 posts / 161 likes
Marcel Claudiu on 09 Apr 2015 at 15:08

See attach

Good seller do that Marcel who stand behind there buyers

Posted 9 Apr 2015 at 15:16
Aaron Bradley
5  / 1
35 posts / 4 likes

FOH!!! I have sold solos since then and will sell more solos because I deliver quality clicks. And the one shitty review I got here is only 1 out of 5, I'm batting 80%. I like how everyone is being judgmental towards me....but that's ok though. Fu@k it, I'm done done talking about this crap!!!!

Posted 9 Apr 2015 at 17:12
Go up
Go down