Looking for a seller tailored to "Website Services"

Looking for a seller tailored to "Website Services"
Steve Woodford
3 posts / 0 likes

Hello Udimi community, pleasure to meet you all!

I am new to Udimi & relatively new to Solo Ads, and I am looking to drive quality traffic to my website ( www.forgesite.com ).

I am going to browse through Udimi to find suitable vendors, but If you feel as if your list would well-receive what I have to offer please do let me know, and if you have any tips in general, again, please do let me know,

Cheers,

Steve

Posted 14 Apr 2015 at 08:05
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Just heads up your probably going to want to create a "squeeze page" because not all sellers are going to want to send directly to a sales page.

Moreover, you want to capture that traffic so you can use it over and over again.

leadpages.net has some great squeeze page templates and they super easy to setup.

Posted 14 Apr 2015 at 19:27
Shohab Hossain
17 posts / 9 likes

My suggestion is, please make a squeeze/landing page. and try to give some free gift in that squeeze/landing page. With this you will get better optin rate with solo . So far I think you are a developer then you can easily create an awesome Landing page, after that Buy Solo Adds. Thank you.

Posted 14 Apr 2015 at 20:30
Steve Woodford
3 posts / 0 likes

Thanks guys, I should have said that I have a squeeze/landing page ( http://www.forgesite.com/your-website ) If it is a bad design please do let me know, I can easily amend it as I am a web design / developer by trade.

Posted 14 Apr 2015 at 21:16
Shohab Hossain
17 posts / 9 likes

Landing page is quite ok. but try to host in another domain, and if possible you can give some free gift or discount like 20% or 30% only via the landing page and only for limited time like 1hr.

Posted 14 Apr 2015 at 21:40
Steve Woodford
3 posts / 0 likes

Nice advice - I like it; thank you!

Posted 14 Apr 2015 at 21:54
Shohab Hossain
17 posts / 9 likes

You welcome.

Posted 14 Apr 2015 at 22:10
Go up
Go down