Quality of Subs

Quality of Subs
Carmena Su
5 posts / 2 likes

Hi everyone. I joined Udimi recently to build a list in the MMO niche - and had enjoyed being a member of Safe Swaps a couple of years ago. The sellers I worked with this time around have all been very pleasant and professional (especially when I had a technical glitch on my end). My issue though is the quality of the subs I have on my list built from recent Udimi solos. My last broadcast had a whopping 91% bounce rate and a zero percent open rate which I have never encountered before. When choosing the sellers, I really made sure I picked people who had good feedback and average or above average percentage of subs from top tier countries. So I'm disappointed as essentially I've spent hundreds of dollars building a list that doesn't actually have legit emails or real people. Can someone or Uncle Dimitry shed some light on this?

Posted 4 May 2015 at 22:53
Carmena Su
5 posts / 2 likes

Hi all, I chatted with GetResponse and the bounce rate ended up being less than 1%. Also I had sent out the email using plain text and apparently that doesn't track the open rate - only in the HTML emails. Thanks to helpful suggestions in my last thread; hopefully will make a difference.

Posted 6 May 2015 at 05:50
Go up
Go down