Whats going on ?

Whats going on ?
Daniel Ferguson
3 posts / 0 likes

Hi guys,

I bought 300 clicks from "Adrian Costan" the first day or two I checked my swipe and clicked on the link to make sure that everything was ok and it had my landing page on it which was fine but I noticed clicks have not been coming through on my autoresponder tracker which led me to come on here and check my swipe again, turns out that my link is a completely different landing page "http://buildscaleprofit.com/" I put one of emails in just to see what would happen and it redirected me to a few different pages. Nothing to do with my offer or anything i have set up. If I hadn't checked this then I would never have noticed. I have submitted a ticket to site support so hopefully I get help and get refunded for my clicks, because this is ridiculous. Has this happened to anyone else ? If not then make sure you check up on your link on your swipes because it could be happening to you.

Posted 3 Jun 2015 at 22:45
Daniel Ferguson
3 posts / 0 likes

Adrian just messaged me explaining it is the new way of udimi filtering clicks

Posted 3 Jun 2015 at 23:04
Jim Cashatt
2 posts / 0 likes

This needs to be checked out more. This is starting to sound like a scam.

Posted 4 Jun 2015 at 11:10
Adrian Costan
1476  / 4
23 posts / 8 likes

Jim before you say stuff like that maybe you should keep yourself informed: https://udimi.com/forum/main/1358-important-change-for-sellers . Have a good read.

Posted 4 Jun 2015 at 11:55
Aaron Bradley
5  / 1
35 posts / 4 likes

So you're saying that when he put his email in (a perfectly legit email) it was filtered? The filtering process here STILL SUCKS! Not saying anything about a scam, but if legit clicks are being filtered than that's bullshit any way you look at it Adrian!

Posted 4 Jun 2015 at 13:21
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Aaron Bradley on 04 Jun 2015 at 13:21

See attach

1. Udimi filtered this click, because it was a Buyer or Seller's click.

2. Adrian is right: try to understand how it works, before crying "sucks" or "scam".

3. Daniel confirmed everything is correct.

No legit clicks have been filtered and just another time the System worked fine.

Posted 4 Jun 2015 at 13:44
Go up
Go down