Stop a Solo Ads

Stop a Solo Ads
Julie Kenk
15 posts / 22 likes

I am sorry to ask this question but if there is a seller who doesn't have no communication - have bad traffic - bad attitude and still run your solo ads which is pointless - when you have asked to stop - is there a way to stop the solo ads. I found awesome sellers and awesome people which I have received great result but not often thank God, I will come across someone who doesn't give you the same services which is very painful. That is a waste of money - if nothing is happening.. I don't mind to get refunded when the time expired but there is no point to continue if there is no results.

Posted 5 Jun 2015 at 23:07
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

I do not believe there is a way for buyer to stop while in progress other then contacting the seller. However if they do not complete the solo in the time period they do not get paid and I believe you get your money back.

If they do complete and you get poor results leave them a NEGATIVE feedback.

Posted 6 Jun 2015 at 03:20
Julie Kenk
15 posts / 22 likes

I feel bad leaving a negative feedback. I always try to see the positive and hard work someone do but when it's not going nowhere it's really too bad.. That is what I tough from your answer and thank you very much. I did tried to contact the seller but no respond which is fine.. This person will not get my services again that is for sure...

Posted 6 Jun 2015 at 03:47
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

If it is the TRUTH then you should not feel bad. That is what feedback is for.

Posted 6 Jun 2015 at 04:14
Julie Kenk
15 posts / 22 likes

Its is the true but still - never know what to say through words that can be constructive for the future...

Posted 6 Jun 2015 at 04:46
David Everett
29 posts / 16 likes
Julie Kenk on 06 Jun 2015 at 04:46

See attach

I agree with Heather. Please leave review so I and others know not to buy from seller.

Posted 6 Jun 2015 at 12:39
Julie Kenk
15 posts / 22 likes

For sure.. Thank you

Posted 6 Jun 2015 at 14:02
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Julie Kenk on 06 Jun 2015 at 04:46

See attach

i had the same problem i keep message him daily until he replied i hat giving bad rating too

Posted 6 Jun 2015 at 15:12
Julie Kenk
15 posts / 22 likes

I message him 3 times.. you know what..I will let the solo ads runs and then I'll put my comment. I will never never use his services again.. that is for sure...

Posted 6 Jun 2015 at 15:35
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

good idea is to put support ticket too. We will be happy if you help us to ban a bad seller from the site!

Other buyers will say thank you!

Posted 6 Jun 2015 at 16:11
Julie Kenk
15 posts / 22 likes

Thank you - never thought about that..

Posted 6 Jun 2015 at 16:14
Emmanuel Azunna
9 posts / 5 likes

I agree with you, Julie. I had the same experience recently. Though the seller offered to repeat the ad I am not sure I got good leads because I did not get a sale from over 100+ leads from 500+clicks. May be it is time to start living with playing games of chance.

Posted 6 Jun 2015 at 19:36
Julie Kenk
15 posts / 22 likes

Well.. I just want to say.. I might have open a can of warms but we all experienced up and down and if we don't ask, we don't know.. I am knew to Udimi and I love it. I have received extraordinary services from great people. I have made awesome friends - But in every business there is some who might not see it or work the same way. I am agree this should be constructive feedback by choosing the thump down but also submit this to support. I have been through few and various sellers so I know which one know what they are doing...Thank you Udimi and thank for those who work very hard.

Posted 6 Jun 2015 at 19:43
Mark Sumpter
5 posts / 4 likes

It's very obvious that you're a kind person and wouldn't wish ill-will upon anyone. I think we're all in agreement that the truth is what matters. If you have a bad experience, I would love to know as to not waste money on someone who doesn't do the right thing. Spare the rest of the loss of funds as I know many of here would do the same. As Heather said, that's what the feedback is for. I buy because there's great feedback. Heck, my second solo sold fake leads and Udimi caught the action, refunded my money and banned him. The system works best when we provide honest feedback. Thanks for a great thought provoking question for all of us!

Posted 8 Jun 2015 at 17:17
Julie Kenk
15 posts / 22 likes

Feedback has been completed and I also submitted to Help support -

Posted 8 Jun 2015 at 18:36
Barbie Merkel
7 posts / 0 likes

i have to share my 2 experiences with ya'all. I ran my 1st solo ad last week. i ordered 100 clicks, because i was short on money, and wanted to see how it went seeing that it was my 1st solo. well out of the 100 clicks i got over 30 sign ups, but no sales, and when i followed up with most of them on the phone, they had no idea what i was talking about. i was told by other members who are promoting the same opportunity, that i had gotten injected traffic. and that was also the reason none of my new sign ups had gotten their welcome email. so i contacted the seller and he did offer and gave me a refund. so i wanted to try it again, thinking they all can't be bad, right. well i went with someone who was recommended to me, again i ordered 100 clicks, got about 7 - 10 sign ups, no sales, again the welcome emails were not sent out, so i assume these are fake as well, i have contacted the seller and he assures me his traffic is all legit, but i beg to differ. and i am not sure if i should ask for a refund, would i be in the right to do so? i am not sure i can trust anymore sellers on here. now i have had a few sign ups that i had gotten not through any solo ads, and they are all legit, they got their welcome emails. if anyone has any tips for me i would appreciate it. thanks

barbie m.
Posted 26 Apr 2018 at 06:10
Go up
Go down