Checking offers as a seller :)

Checking offers as a seller :)
Carl Topping
4 posts / 2 likes

Hi guys and gals, first of all I would like to say its god to be back. I used to sell on Safe Swaps from time to time a couple of years back. Anyways I have had a couple of recent orders and have had to let both buyers know about there offers, as in video was not working and call to action button not working.

Well I'm sure you get my point, that as sellers we must check as that offer that isn't working correctly in one form or another is going to our list and in turn can result in unsubscribes, complaints etc...

Just thought I would mention it as my first two sales since back have been like that lol. Catch you all bit later :)

Posted 3 Jul 2015 at 16:44
Syed Naqvi
9 posts / 0 likes
Carl Topping on 03 Jul 2015 at 16:44

See attach

Can you send my solo today?

Posted 6 Jul 2015 at 20:27
Carl Topping
4 posts / 2 likes

Hey syed, you haven't ordered a solo man. I wouldn't any way sorry not by the looks of your refund rate ;)

Posted 6 Jul 2015 at 20:40
Syed Naqvi
9 posts / 0 likes

thanks for the reply. Actually there has been a confusion I didn't demand a refund it was the sellers who didn't provide the clicks as advertised and they themselves refunded the order may be because they thought I would leave any negative feedback for them even though I never intended to do so.

And as you said I haven't place an order, this is because I wanted to check your availability for today. I hope it helped clarifying the situation.

Posted 6 Jul 2015 at 21:44
Carl Topping
4 posts / 2 likes

I'm sorry man, I have got no spots till later on :)

Posted 6 Jul 2015 at 22:27
Syed Naqvi
9 posts / 0 likes
Carl Topping on 06 Jul 2015 at 22:27

See attach

No problem buddy. Appreciate your timely reply. Cheers!

Posted 6 Jul 2015 at 22:41
Go up
Go down