Anyone notice in last 24-48 hours that filter clicks have double to trible

Anyone notice in last 24-48 hours that filter clicks have double to trible
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes

I have a good list but all of sudden the filter clicks have increased why is this happening

Posted 28 Aug 2015 at 20:31
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

I haven't been here for awhile and it was a surprise to see this thread. I didn't ask techs to change filters for the last 6 months. This looks like a bug and I'll make sure it is fixed asap.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 11:47
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

As for the prime market, it is not a way to make more. It is different pricing model. If you read description, you will see that Udimi adds nothing to your click price and all money go directly to your account. 5 cents is the only Udimi profit.

quick update: techs found a bug and are working on it right now. I believe it will be addressed shortly.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 12:18
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 30 Aug 2015 at 12:18

See attach

It's your business and you have every right to make money with it any way you see fit. However,I see that you have limited it to 50 sellers. My point is that if I'm a buyer, the only people I'm going to buy from are people in the "Prime Market." That means that 50 sellers are going to have a huge advantage over the rest and the rest will most likely not get 1 order.

It's just like when you instituted the "Promoted" solo deal, and all of a sudden somebody new could just come right in and pay $100 and instantly be catapulted above all of the others who had worked so hard to achieve top rankings. That wasn't right, either. And just like the "Prime Market," you went ahead and did it without polling your members to see what they thought.

Looking at the pricing model for Prime Market, it may be different than the average "per click" profit model, but it's inherently flawed because only 50 sellers will be allowed to be listed there. All I'm saying is that if I'm a buyer I'm going right there to order every time. That means the rest of the sellers won't have a chance. The end result- You'll lose more good sellers.

See attach

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 13:10
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

"Promoted" is a great way _for new sellers_ to get first orders.
"Prime Market" is a great way for _buyers_ to see the best sellers on Udimi.
I see nothing wrong here.

update: Bug has been fixed. You should see major decreased of filtered clicks now.

I apologize to all those affected by this issue.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 14:53
Tommy Mclaughlin
710  / 11
62 posts / 27 likes

Here is way I see it - flawed ---- so someone sells 10 solos gets listed in prime - I have bust my ass people get great results over 700+,sold but I have 99% feedback so basically told f@#k off you are a sh$#e seller and more to the point we are going to destroy you by filtering all buyers to prime have a niceday now

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 16:27
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Tommy Mclaughlin on 30 Aug 2015 at 16:27

See attach

Don't worry Tommy, I have over 1000+ feedbacks but on average I only accept solos in 3 hours as opposed to 2.

So I don't qualify either ;)

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 16:32
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

These two requirements are flexible. We will modify them to make sure that all of the best people qualify

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 16:40
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Tommy Mclaughlin on 30 Aug 2015 at 16:27

See attach

Yup. The problem here is that they have over complicated the solo thing beyond belief. We all know these filters don't work right. They filter out valid clicks for one thing, which basically defeats the whole purpose of having them in the first place.

As far as all of this filtering goes, there should only be one thing that sellers are allowed to charge more for- and that is top tier clicks. We do not need all of this other stuff to complicate the matter.

Let the feedback do the talking. If someone is ripping off buyers, they will be exposed and thrown off the site. I think what Udimi is trying to do is make it impossible for fraudulent sellers to operate here, which I commend. The problem is that the overzealous measures they have implemented to do this have hurt both sellers and buyers badly (the sellers more).

The fact that two of the site's best sellers don't qualify for "Prime" status is evidence that the premise that is set up on is inherently flawed.

The site was fine the way it was a year ago. Just leave well enough alone and stop adding all of these "features" which are only serving to drive away top sellers and create bad experiences for buyers.

I'm sure what I have been saying lately is not going over to well, but I am sick of standing by and watching this site implode.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 16:48
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 30 Aug 2015 at 16:40

See attach

Why can't you poll your members before instituting these changes? Your members are your lifeblood, yet you never include them in the decision making process.

I would say just about all big online companies set up surveys to get the opinions of their customers before they make any big changes, and they are much better for it.

I'm not sure what kind of research is conducted here, but it seems like changes are affected with absolutely no rhyme or reason.

You have already heard that 2 or 3 of your best members don't like the idea of Prime Status, yet you are going to go through with it anyway. You are going to alienate tons of other good sellers by doing this, and you are going to give 50 sellers an unfair advantage.

I am not saying this out of concern for myself, as I actually qualify for Prime Status. It would be an advantage for me just to keep my mouth shut and accept a spot there. However, I respect you Uncle Dimitry, and that is why I am giving you a "no holds barred" opinion.

You are going to damage the site if you go forward with it.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 16:59
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Christopher Mollo on 30 Aug 2015 at 16:59

See attach

polls never work. I tried that numerous times.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 20:20
Jay Saletra
4 posts / 2 likes
Heather Alessandra on 30 Aug 2015 at 16:32

See attach

well as buyer I never buy from ANYONE who does not have good reviews from numerous people so I dont see the big deal with the new listings. I could care less what list someone is on. if they have poor reviews they do not get my money. I do not sell here even though I have a big list, but I am sure that other buyers here agree with me. we are not stupid and we are paying our money. I have had to give poor ratings before which i hate to do because the seller was not what they claimed to be. however i have bought from a lot of you and gave good reviews to almost all of you. anyway my point is no one is going to buy from a seller with no testimomials, no matter what list you are on. at least I wont and i dont think a lot of others with half a brain will either. so relax i think it will be ok

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 21:55
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Jay Saletra on 30 Aug 2015 at 21:55

See attach

I am glad you don't buy from sellers with poor reviews but I don't understand how comment relates to this thread nor what I should be "relaxing" about? Please explain.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 22:41
Jay Saletra
4 posts / 2 likes
Heather Alessandra on 30 Aug 2015 at 22:41

See attach

because it seems to me that you guys are all wound up about this "preferred" buyer thing. and i dont think that most buyers will just buy from them. I have bought freom you before and have given you a good review. and i will continue to do so no matter who is listed in that other list. give the buysers some credit for making onformed choices on who they do business with.

that is my point

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 22:46
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Jay Saletra on 30 Aug 2015 at 22:46

See attach

I am personally not wound up about it. The truth is I don't know anything about Prime Market as of yet.

I actually thought it was kind of funny that I was rejected on first go around. But as Uncle D said he is going to make some changes.

Posted 30 Aug 2015 at 22:58
Go up
Go down