Sellers: Minimal order and price to be increased
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes

Minimal click price will be increased to $0.30 / click

Minimal order total will be increased to 100 clicks

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 12:22
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes

I understand the minimal click price but please don't increase the minimal click order. I have lots of people who like to buy 50 clicks and even 25 click solos. If you increase the minimal click order you will only hurt your sellers and there will be less orders which means you will make less money too.

I really don't understand why you continue to effect changes which make it harder to people to sell solos and make it less attractive for buyers to purchase here. I've always been on your side Uncle Dimitry but I think you should know that word is getting around that Udimi is not a good place to buy a sell solos anymore. I am quite plugged in to the Internet Marketing community and I am friends with a lot of the most successful marketers, including solo sellers.

I know what I'm talking about. Others know what they are talking about. Yet you just continue to ignore people and put terrible policies into place. Maybe people would even understand if you were to give us the reasons why you are doing things, but you don't. You just go off and make decisions without asking any of your members their opinion.

I once asked why you did not just poll your members, and you came back and said that "polls don't work." If they don't work then I wonder why multi-million dollar companies like Aweber & GetResponse often use them to get their members opinions. They must work for them and not you I guess.

Like I said, I totally get the minimum click price, but changing the minimum amount of clicks that can be ordered to 100 is not a good idea at all. If any of the members here want to purchase 50 click they will have to give their money to someone else I guess.

It's getting very difficult to sell solos here. Every day I log in and wonder what kind of change will have been put in place that will lower the amount of solos I sell here. It's getting really old, and people will only put up with it for so long before they leave her entirely.

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 15:45
Tom Geo
392  / 15
75 posts / 37 likes

the suggestion and ideas section is there, poll the change and if people vote for the change, then do it (whatever the change is ) i am with change as if you dont change stuff the marketplace will stay stagnant, But changing something that works i cant understand it anyway,,, i am with Chris on this one Even though i dont sell 50 clicks or 25,

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 16:56
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
Christopher Mollo on 12 Sep 2015 at 15:45

See attach

yes, polls don't work aweber is shit

As for minimal order: 25 click solo produces zero result and buyer leaves Udimi forever.

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 17:07
Tom Geo
392  / 15
75 posts / 37 likes

is Getresponse better Uncle which one do you use?

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 17:30
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 12 Sep 2015 at 17:07

See attach

Wow. Are you serious? Aweber is the biggest and best autoresponder company in the world. Also, I have had many 25 click solos produce results. If you have a high converting squeeze page and a good FE offer you certainly can make sales from a 25 click solo.

Your logic behind that is pretty out there. If I order a 25 click solo and the 10th visitor buys my product then what difference does it make if it was 25 click solo or a 100 click solo? As a matter of fact, I have had 25 click solos make sales and 100 click that don't make any sales.

I guarantee you that if you put a pop-up box similar to the feedback box on the bottom of the screen for your poll and asked a question there you will get many answers.

I wonder where do you get your facts from Uncle Dimitry. Seems like you just make it up as you go along.

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 19:24
Paschalis I
4 posts / 1 like
Christopher Mollo on 12 Sep 2015 at 19:24

See attach

I agree. My wallet is not so strong as of now, so I can only test out 25 and 50 clicks. It will be really difficult for me to test only 100-order-clicks... :/ I am pretty sure there are others who'd like to have the option to get less clicks. Just my opinion..

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 19:31
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
Christopher Mollo on 12 Sep 2015 at 19:24

See attach

what you are saying is based on your own experience. I wish all our sellers could produce similar results, but I have noticed that most of small solos produce near zero results.

Also, it is impossible for one person to see the system as the whole. You can't see all problems and disputes that arise on daily basis. You can't see all scams we catch every day. You can't see refunds and chargebacks we are disputing (and winning) all the time. And I don't want to deal with these problems on measly 25 click solos anymore.

All my decisions are based on global statistics as a result of careful analysis. Just the fact that all competitors who "did it right" are dead now says for itself.

While they have been trying to do what users like, I do what has to be done. A pill can be bitter, but if it heals, you take it.

Aweber is the most problematic and ignorant autoresponder for IM, they ban our people to the left and right. They don't take in account user's problems (unlike GetResponse for example) that's why, in my opinion, aweber is crap. Also they are loosing their positions every day and I doubt they are the biggest now.

Regarding feedback box, I tried it on SS and..... it didn't work. Also you can see that "Suggestions" thread rarely gets new posts.

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 20:03
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes

I can see getting rid of the 25 click solos but 50 clicks is a popular order size for me. I can't speak for anyone else but I would hate to see that go. It would definitely reduce the number of orders I get.

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 21:53
Tommy Mclaughlin
710  / 11
62 posts / 27 likes

I would go with 50 minimum to meet in the middle given some new buyers are just tipping their toes in water , I would even suggested that the minimum pricing be 35 cents a click not 30 cents that way there may seem less of a two tier system between Prime and other sellers

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 22:18
Andy Laurents
11 posts / 8 likes

Businesses grow and are successful when they take the statistics of the entire business and make changes accordingly. As a buyer I would prefer it not be changed to 100 minimum because I can see testing a sellers list by buying 50 or 75 to start with (and have done that). If the list responds I'll consider a larger purchase. BUT - circle back to my first sentence...I can understand why changes are necessary for good, overall business growth and success.

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 23:16
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Yeah 50 minimum is good with 30 cent floor. Maybe even 35 cent floor?

Uncle D, just read your 2nd post over again to Chris. What exactly are the statistics telling you about moving to 100 click minimum? I used to have that minimum and would sell all day long at that rate but moved to 50 due too many requests and too pick up a greater amount of feedback since some of the search was generated based on number of feedbacks.

EVERYONE, it is possible that moving to 100 minimum might actually result is more clicks sold for all of us since buyers can't shop for a smaller minimum. It might be worth a test.

Since buyers can no longer shop for a smaller minimum.

Posted 13 Sep 2015 at 05:12
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Heather Alessandra on 13 Sep 2015 at 05:12

See attach

Buyers will just go somewhere else. It's not like Udimi is the only place to buy solos. I'd be willing to bet it will result in fewer sales for everyone.

The more limitations you place on buyers the less buyers you will have.

Posted 13 Sep 2015 at 05:55
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Christopher Mollo on 13 Sep 2015 at 05:55

See attach

Where are they going?

1. Solo Checker? That place is a nightmare. 2. Warrior Forum - Very High Pricing. 3. Facebook - Higher Pricing / Filled with scammers left and right. You can find good people, but you have to be careful and know what your doing. 4. Skype - Lots Scammers and you have to find the rooms. 5. Google - Just garbage, safe lists, scammers, highest pricing. 6 SoloAdsX - A site run by Prashant. That guy cheated me out of 3000 clicks. He was banned from here long ago.

When you think about it Udimi has all these places beat by a MILE and then some!

It may be worth a shot as the competition sucks. Moreover, as someone who has been making her living online for well over a decade I can empathize with Uncle D having to waste precious time fighting about 10 dollar transactions with Buyers, Sellers and PayPal.

Posted 13 Sep 2015 at 07:07
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Heather Alessandra on 13 Sep 2015 at 07:07

See attach

Are you kidding me? Facebook and Warrior Forum has loads of awesome providers. The solo providers I have found on Facebook and Warrior Forum get far better results than any sellers I have ever used here. I have a rolodex of over 100 sellers that I have found on Facebook and Warrior Forum that have given me a positive ROI. In fact, I have a seller that I use that has NEVER done a solo for me that has not reulted in a positive ROI. I can count the number of times a solo from here has gotten a positive ROI on one hand.

You won't get scammed if you have half a brain and look through testimonials and do your due diligence. Furthermore, it's just as easy to get scammed here than it is anywhere else. If you think Udimi's ridiculous filters will protect you then you are dead wrong.

Yes, the click prices on Facebook and WF may be higher, but I have found when it comes to solos you often get what you pay for. I am surprised that being as big a seller as you are, you aren't more plugged in to the mainstream solo sellers. If you talk to the top solo sellers, just about all of them think Udimi is a joke and wouldn't be caught dead selling here. I think it's pretty hilarious that you honestly believe that Udimi is the top place to buy and sell solo ads. I guess you would have to defend the place, though, seeing as though you are making a lot of money from it.

I guess if you want to give your clicks away for .40 a piece it's not a bad place to sell. And if you are looking for cheap clicks it's a good place to buy. If you want to have a generic swipe done for your solo and have 3 or 4 other buyer's links in the swipe or have your link put into a rotator then by all means buy a solo from certain sellers here at Udimi.

And the whole idea that Uncle Dimitry is doing this because he doesn't want to fight over $10 transactions is utterly ridiculous. A dispute is a dispute. It doesn't matter what amount the transaction is for, the process is still exactly the same. As a matter of fact, there will be more disputes with larger transactions, as people often feel that if they spend a lot of money and don't get sales, they should get a refund. If he doesn't want to deal with disputes then maybe he shouldn't have decided to take on the responsibility of dealing with PP directly and just let vendors deal with PP themselves.

The bottom line is that it all comes down to money. Dimitry knows that if sellers buy 100 clicks at a time he makes more money, plain and simple. What Dimitry doesn't understand is that people have plenty of other places to go. The list you made doesn't even scrape the surfaces of all the places there are to buy good solos that will get results.

It's pretty sad because Udimi used to be a good place to buy solos, and the concept is great. However, greed has gotten in the way. All you have to do is read the posts Dimitry made in this thread to get an idea of his thought process. He hates polls because they will tell him something he doesn't want to hear. He hates Aweber because Aweber doesn't allow solos or ad swaps. He can't make money off them anymore so of course they are "shit."

It's great that you have been making money online for 10 years. However, it really has no bearing on this discussion and doesn't mean a thing when it comes to buying solos.

I am so sick and tired of all of the money grabbing exploits that being pulled on this site. Buying click credits before you even sell the clicks? What a damn joke that is. From a business standpoint that makes no sense at all. Why would you shift 80% of your sales to just 50 sellers and then let the rest of your sellers fight over table scraps? Is that the decision of someone who actually cares about his members? Don't think so.

The bottom line is that I could care less what happens here anymore. I don't need this site at all and I'm just about ready to leave anyway.

Posted 13 Sep 2015 at 07:53
Steven Balliauw
1 post / 0 likes

Just moved over from solochecker to udimi because it's a bit easier to use, I do like buying 50 clicks, gives me a chance to put different solo's to all of my offers. Increase this to a 100click minimum and i am out of here!

just saying

Steven

Posted 13 Sep 2015 at 09:12
Dion Bentley
11 posts / 24 likes

I do not agree with Chris. Heather is right!

I was scammed on Facebook every single time I bought a solo there. Scam can easily change own identity and remove your comment.

All solos I bought so far on Udimi produced excellent results WITH SALES.

IMO you WILL BE SCAMMED on skype, facebook and all other places, where you can easily change name or delete negative comment.

Posted 13 Sep 2015 at 09:19
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes

Since 100 clicks is such a major problem, I'll do only 50

Posted 13 Sep 2015 at 10:14
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
Christopher Mollo on 13 Sep 2015 at 07:53

See attach

"take on the responsibility of dealing with PP directly and just let vendors deal with PP themselves."

All payments will be sent __directly to your PayPal__, as I said earlier.

Looks like your anger doesn't allow you to make objective judgments.

I understand that this dialog is never going to be constructive, but all I ask, please try to restrain your negative emotions.

See attach

Posted 13 Sep 2015 at 12:03
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 13 Sep 2015 at 12:03

See attach

I'm not angry at all. I'm just honest. I wouldn't get angry over something so trivial and unimportant.

So if payments will go directly int sellers accounts, that means you no longer have to deal with PP disputes, yet you claim the reason for having a minimum click order of 100 clicks is because you don't want to deal with disputes over $10 transactions.

Uncle Dimitry, you talk out of both sides of your mouth and I've had enough of it.

Posted 13 Sep 2015 at 12:30
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
Christopher Mollo on 13 Sep 2015 at 12:30

See attach

that proves I don't make more money with click order increase, because money go directly to the seller. You called me greedy and that was a response to your ungrounded accusations.

I understand that you hate Udimi and this is your right, but please be more constructive and take in account more facts.

Posted 13 Sep 2015 at 12:37
Go up
Go down