Affiliate Program Change Summary

Affiliate Program Change Summary
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

I’d like to outline improvements of Udimi JV program.

• To simplify understanding for affiliates, it will be called Affiliate program.

• Affiliate commission will be fixed at 20% for all sellers

• If you don’t wish to participate, go to “Seller Setup” and select “OFF” for “Affiliate program” option

• New buyers on Udimi will see only affiliate-enabled sellers for the first 2 months. This will give an advantage to affiliate-enabled sellers

• Affiliate-enabled sellers will be listed on Udimi index page for all new Udimi visitors

• “Make money” link will be renamed to Affiliates

• Statistics will be simplified

• Affiliate payment will be paid instantly after the seller accepts new order

• On each new solo order, the Seller will see affiliate’s name and how much cash will go to affiliate

• Withdrawal period remains unchanged: 35 days after successfully finished solo
Posted 16 Sep 2015 at 14:11
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Why the 35 day waiting period? Can we have an instant auto pay?

Many of the affiliates contact me once the solo is complete and then I have to waste time searching for all the payments. It can be difficult to find the little pay link and know which month they are in.

Posted 16 Sep 2015 at 20:40
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Heather Alessandra on 16 Sep 2015 at 20:40

See attach

there will be no "Pay" button anymore. Payment to affiliate is instant after you accept the solo.

Affiliate will be able to spend the money in 35 days after you successfully complete the solo

Posted 16 Sep 2015 at 20:47
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 16 Sep 2015 at 20:47

See attach

Set and forget is the way to go...

I imagine your going to take some incoming heat on the 20% and noobs only for first 2 months.

I don't mind it and it might raise prices across the board but I am going to put on my flak jacket just to be safe ;)

Posted 16 Sep 2015 at 21:33
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Heather Alessandra on 16 Sep 2015 at 21:33

See attach

I believe Udimi solos are underpriced, despite much better buyer experience, much better traffic and tons of sales reported every day. This is why minimal price have been raised recently.

Posted 16 Sep 2015 at 21:41
Go up
Go down