Forum Solo ads How the hell does this system works

4 posts / 1 like

I bought three lots of solos, I have been charged for them, I have not been asked for my swipe so what goes on?

319 / 1
109 posts / 53 likes
“
Ken Armstrong
Ken Armstrong on 26 Nov 2015 at 22:55

Hi Kay wonder if you can help a stupid old man, as I mentioned earlier I bought solos but sent the wrong link can you tell me how I can get the proper link in the swipe?

”

YOu are not stupid, just new. Do you have a my solos tab on the left? Support can probably give you detailed instructions, but I am happy to help if I can. Learning a new system is never easy, you will be a pro in no time.

4 posts / 1 like
“
Kay Gambrell
Kay Gambrell on 25 Nov 2015 at 07:12

Also, if your order has not started yet, you can go in and adjust/change your swipe or link. I actually just found out this can be done because one of my customers just did it! I would assume if you go to your solos tab, it will give you an option to edit it. The seller has the option to accept or r

”

Hi Kay wonder if you can help a stupid old man, as I mentioned earlier I bought solos but sent the wrong link can you tell me how I can get the proper link in the swipe?

319 / 1
109 posts / 53 likes

Also, if your order has not started yet, you can go in and adjust/change your swipe or link. I actually just found out this can be done because one of my customers just did it! I would assume if you go to your solos tab, it will give you an option to edit it. The seller has the option to accept or reject the new swipe. I hope this helps:)

116 posts / 135 likes

Also as an option if you cannot get a hold of the seller, you can always cancel and then reorder from them with the proper swipe.

5 posts / 3 likes

Hi Ken, I usually will message them individually by clicking onto their names and then click onto the upper right hand box that will bring me to message them. Hope this helps.

4 posts / 1 like
“
Kay Gambrell
Kay Gambrell on 24 Nov 2015 at 15:25

Hi Ken, Gary is so right. When you place the order, it will ask you to enter your swipe then, however, if you check the option to get a custom swipe from the seller, then it will not ask you for your swipe. I hope this helps:)

”

I messed up I gave my three sellers the wrong swipe, how can I contact them to ask if they can correct my stupid mistake?

319 / 1
109 posts / 53 likes

Hi Ken, Gary is so right. When you place the order, it will ask you to enter your swipe then, however, if you check the option to get a custom swipe from the seller, then it will not ask you for your swipe. I hope this helps:)

116 posts / 135 likes

Your swipe is usually loaded on the page when you buy the solo. You will have to message the seller and ask if they have it