Checking results

Checking results
Ken Armstrong
4 posts / 1 like

Hi folks I had a mailing done but don't know how to rate it because I don't know how to find the results of the mailing help

Posted 10 Dec 2015 at 00:22
Ermin Beslic
384  / 9
40 posts / 22 likes
Ken Armstrong on 10 Dec 2015 at 00:22

See attach

Hi, Do you use any tracking software? or what Autoresponder do you you use?

Posted 10 Dec 2015 at 00:32
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

Yes, you have to have a program to track all that. Are you using a landing or squeeze page? Usually, the programs that create these pages have other features that control all your data.

Posted 10 Dec 2015 at 00:44
Daniel Zander
28 posts / 12 likes

Try MySolos

Posted 10 Dec 2015 at 13:10
Ralph Phillips
1 post / 1 like
Ermin Beslic on 10 Dec 2015 at 00:32

See attach

Hi Ermin, You seem quite knowledgeable. I would like an answer to the exact question Ken asked. I don't know where to find the information or how to use it. I'm using the Power Lead System. Thanks.

Posted 13 Dec 2015 at 23:00
Ermin Beslic
384  / 9
40 posts / 22 likes
Ralph Phillips on 13 Dec 2015 at 23:00

See attach

Hi Ralph I am not known with Power Lead System. But you need a tracker to track your optins, by adding Tracking pixel on your thank/sales page. Here is the easiest way to track your optins if you se Aweber as your main autoresponder:

Before you place an order, you have to first modify your link:

You simpy add a trackingcode to the end your url(link)

The trackingcode is: /?subid=SellersName

Change "SellersName" with the real seller sellers name for example.

http://YourLandingPage.com//?subid=ErminBeslic

Now your link is ready and you can now place an order with your modified link.

After the solo ad is finnished. You can check who many people opted in. You can also check who is opening your emails and clicking on your links.

Copy your modifed link and log into Aweber. Go to Subscribers, Manage subscribers.

Now you will paste your link and search subscriber by url. The system will detect the tracking code and only show your subscribers who opted in from the specefic seller

Posted 14 Dec 2015 at 02:38
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

If I may help. I have the Power Lead System. Login and go to CONTACTS>TOOLS> STATISTICS. Under that drop down menu, you will find the Contact Manager and that has ALL the info for every hit you get on your site and every opt-in you get as well. It also tells you where the opt-in came from and other info as well. That is also where the auto-responder results show up.

When using PLS with a solo, you will always get an email from Priceless Possibilities every time someone fills out your form on your squeeze page. That opt-in also gets put in your Contact Manager automatically. You should watch all the training videos on the PLS site, they tell you everything you are asking and more. It's a great system, make sure you get the most out of it. Hopefully you have your PLS site set up correctly so you do get all the info when you advertise.

Posted 14 Dec 2015 at 03:48
Mark Gibbons
1 post / 1 like

Ralph Phillips - Gary Hullfish is right on track. What you want to do is create a unique subdomain for every single advertisement, then you can set up tracking using PLS and track your own conversions; Go to Websites - Ad Tracking - and there is an instructional video right at the top of the page.

What is it: Create Ads to measure the success of your marketing efforts (whether online or offline). After creating an Ad below, you will then be able to assign a domain name to your Ad.

Then Like Gary says, you get an email from Priceless Possibilities every time someone fills out your form.

Hope that helps!

Posted 22 Dec 2015 at 03:22
Go up
Go down