Udimi Prime Status

Udimi Prime Status
Vincent Masuck
2 posts / 6 likes

What does all the listed points mean in detail?

Access to restricted areas --> What Areas? Advanced statistics ---> What kind of stats? Unlimited clicks and solos --> What does that mean precisely? Optin tracking --> Can I than review each solo ad campaign? Video recordings of each visitor --> How does that work? Click heatmaps --> What are heatmaps? Free access to SoloCalendar.com (worth $30 per month alone) --> What is a SoloCalendar?

Many questions I hope some of you have some answers :)

Posted 25 Dec 2015 at 23:02
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

Prime Status seems to be a huge mystery. No one has any answers. I guess it is not worth spending the money when you don't really understand what we are getting.

Posted 26 Dec 2015 at 21:49
Italia Or Linda Elze
3529  / 1
25 posts / 27 likes

I would like to know also

Posted 28 Dec 2015 at 18:20
Izham Mokhtar
81  / 1
25 posts / 18 likes

I'm curious too.

Posted 28 Dec 2015 at 19:15
Julie Kenk
15 posts / 22 likes

Yes I agree.. before we pay that amount per month - it would be nice to have a full details of every single points...I mean we can guess but assuming is never good...if it would be nice if we can have more details prior to go further..Thank you

Posted 28 Dec 2015 at 19:30
Tom Kekahio
5 posts / 3 likes

I asked the same questions and received generic answers with no detail information. There's just not enough information to warrant a monthly fee.

Posted 5 Jan 2016 at 20:09
Jenny Madonna
4 posts / 1 like

tried jump into solocalendar,com. well, it is also a paid soloads marketplace which you have to pay $10 per month. the rest still mystery.

Posted 7 Jan 2016 at 13:09
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

I believe Prime Status is much like the movie FIGHT CLUB in that Once you JOIN Prime, you don't talk about Prime. lol I have decided that I am going in, it's $30 that may well be worth it and I can always cancel after a month if it has no value. I do not think Uncle D would steer us wrong. I would like to get the most out of every site I use online. For buyers and sellers, it's the cost of one small solo to have the best of Udimi. If this is your business, then have all the tools you can. I would suggest everyone take a chance and see what it's about. I'm going to the other side!

Posted 7 Jan 2016 at 22:34
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes

Not sure if prime is working yet. I know a bunch of us joined when it first came out months a go but then it didn't materialize and we were refunded.
Maybe the got it working now.

Hmm. Just noticed it is not the same thing as the previous prime. That's an odd strategy.

Posted 9 Jan 2016 at 22:43
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

I have not gotten any word. I have a nice crown by my name but no other benefits I can see. I will have to request a refund soon as I already paid for the month and I do not have anything for it yet. If we get everything it lists, then it will be worth the money

Posted 10 Jan 2016 at 04:45
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

sorry folks for not revealing all Prime benefits, I'll personally write a tutorial with all benefits listed, including screenshots and best use scenarios.

Posted 10 Jan 2016 at 14:37
Shane Flavell
1 post / 0 likes

Hi,

New to this...so you do NOT have to join the Prime Status to start buying or selling?

Posted 13 Jan 2016 at 06:52
Sven
22 posts / 26 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 10 Jan 2016 at 14:37

sorry folks for not revealing all Prime benefits, I'll personally write a tutorial with all benefits listed, including screenshots and best use scenarios.

That would be very much appreciated I upgraded to Prime last month and now i got the recurring debit on my card but im still not sure what i am paying for?

I been in contact with support last month and they said that you launch prime one week after that but still not noticed what it is about?

Some clarification please.

Posted 13 Jan 2016 at 12:47
Chris Pambos
89  / 1
5 posts / 2 likes

Anyone know how I can go about cancelling this monthly subscription? I can't seem to find a 'Cancel Subscription' section anywhere on this website, talk about forced continuity with no way of opting out...

Posted 15 Jan 2016 at 03:18
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

I'm certain you can cancel by contacting support. They are very nice people.

Posted 15 Jan 2016 at 03:21
Chris Pambos
89  / 1
5 posts / 2 likes

I found it, took me a while to find it though... .lol - I got a little panicky for a moment there but yes I'm sure you are right, very nice people and delightful customer support. :)

Posted 15 Jan 2016 at 03:29
Dave Prosser
1 post / 0 likes

So is "Prime" live? Id love more detailed info about the heat maps

Posted 8 Feb 2016 at 01:07
Robert G
6 posts / 1 like

Whats involved in becoming a seller? I have a good business and never really thought about putting my list to work besides my partners and projects.

I would like a professional answer please.

Robert G Solomon

Posted 11 Feb 2016 at 20:33
Patricia Harris
3 posts / 1 like
Gary Hullfish on 26 Dec 2015 at 21:49

Prime Status seems to be a huge mystery. No one has any answers. I guess it is not worth spending the money when you don't really understand what we are getting.

I agree!

Posted 18 Apr 2017 at 04:24
Patricia Harris
3 posts / 1 like
Julie Kenk on 28 Dec 2015 at 19:30

Yes I agree.. before we pay that amount per month - it would be nice to have a full details of every single points...I mean we can guess but assuming is never good...if it would be nice if we can have more details prior to go further..Thank you

Right

Posted 18 Apr 2017 at 04:27
Patricia Harris
3 posts / 1 like
Gary Hullfish on 07 Jan 2016 at 22:34

I believe Prime Status is much like the movie FIGHT CLUB in that Once you JOIN Prime, you don't talk about Prime. lol
I have decided that I am going in, it's $30 that may well be worth it and I can always cancel after a month if it has no value. I do not think Uncle D would steer us wrong. I would like to get the most out of every site I use online. For buyers and sellers, it's the cost of one small solo to have the best of Udimi. If this is your business, then have all the tools you can.
I would suggest everyone take a chance and see what it's about. I'm going to the other side!

Then let us know what you find once you cross over please.

Posted 18 Apr 2017 at 04:29
Go up
Go down