Exit Redirect

Exit Redirect
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes

Hi,

Loving how sellers can now redirect excess traffic to a page of our choosing.

A similar feature can also be made for exit traffic that DOES NOT opt in to the buyer's page. It should register as a click but will redirect to a backup link that the seller chooses.

This means that the seller can send this exit traffic to another solo buyer's page, his own opt in page, a cpa offer or where ever he wants to.

Another option would be to allow the same solo buyer to pay a little extra for this exit traffic to be redirected to a different opt in page.

Or...this exit traffic can even become another buying option meaning instead of just buying solo ads people can also buy up this exit traffic at much lower prices. Off course it has to be made crystal clear to them that this is 2nd tier traffic that may not convert as well and is less likely to buy.

I sincerely believe that this idea would help all of us in the community out. Why waste all that extra traffic?

Cheers!

Kelvin

Posted 31 Dec 2015 at 02:36
Izham Mokhtar
81  / 1
28 posts / 18 likes

Nice tips Kelvin.

I think most of solo sellers are already implement this method.

Posted 31 Dec 2015 at 03:37
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes

Really? How do you do it with someone else's opt in page? External software may not work with Udimi's tracker. If it's in built, it's guaranteed to work...

Posted 31 Dec 2015 at 03:47
Izham Mokhtar
81  / 1
28 posts / 18 likes

Sorry for my misunderstanding.

I thought it was the usual method for us as buyer not to waste our own delivered clicks.

Posted 31 Dec 2015 at 04:19
Daniel Zander
28 posts / 12 likes

exit traffic is really poor if i see a site and exit it, i get an alert i always choose site quit. so in the background loaded but never get seen

Posted 1 Jan 2016 at 21:44
Go up
Go down