Does no one gauge opt in's anymore?

Does no one gauge opt in's anymore?
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes

What with the pitiful low opt ins with some "TOP" sellers. Then when I question they boast the high rank they have. With loads of got my clicks reviews.

Clicks do not make money. I buy and sell all day. If I dont produce for my clients, they dont come back and rate me horrible.

Just wondering.

Jeffry

Posted 5 Jan 2016 at 18:57
Sandy Zalecki
6 posts / 6 likes

Just wondering the same thing. I just did two solos with "TOP" sellers. I got no opt-ins at all. I am asking for my money back from them. Why are they so highly rated? That's the question.

Posted 22 Jan 2016 at 21:21
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

I'm not a TOP seller, but I can say that if you buy from a TOP seller it doesn't mean that you will get sales or optins. I can suggest you (if you didn't already) to try some split testing for your squeeze pages to find which one converts better. If over 100 clicks you get no optins at all (and I said optins, not sales), quite probably the problem isn't in the traffic but in the landing page, or maybe the list you're getting traffic from isn't related to the niche you are targeting.

Posted 22 Jan 2016 at 22:00
Sandy Zalecki
6 posts / 6 likes

Well I get good opt-ins with some people and none with others. It seems like the ones that rush through (the solo is done in couple of hours) I don't get opt-ins. The ones that last for a couple of days I get a good opt-in rate. I'm wondering if they are emailing their list to often and the list gets burned out after awhile. I have also had ones that say they are top tier and I get people from India on my list. How can this be unless they are somehow changing the IPO somehow. I will keep trying until I find five or six sellers that convert well and then I will rotate them with large solos every six weeks or so.

Posted 22 Jan 2016 at 22:37
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

I don't micro manage my list, so when i get a sale, it came from someone on MY list or a new prospect. I get those names from many different places. I advertise in many different places. Udimi happens to be one of my main sources. Sales are up to ME. The sellers here are not SELLING my product, they OFFER it to their list with the tools I provide to them. In turn, I MAY get some immediate sales, but the point is to get the EMAIL, so then I can SELL them EVERYDAY if I want to. That email now belongs to me. Now I have the LEAD. It is always about building YOUR list. Opt-in emails are a product. You need visitors to your offer or you will never sell anything. Unless it says 100% T1 traffic, you will get a few stragglers. I have actually found T1 traffic to be ok, not AMAZING. What about the 6 BILLION or so people in India and Asia? They have money too. They also have cell phones with Internet. They are HUNGRY for products.

I ALWAYS get a high response rate to my swipes and capture page. Yes, I said capture PAGE, not pages. I created ONE that works and I adjust it to any offer I have. I create a swipe that is REAL and HONEST, not full of buzz words and hype. People are sick of that. The HARD SELL will not work in 2016. If people have to scroll through your swipe, it's probably too long, the point is to get them to OPT-IN to your world.

If you are not getting opt-ins, then your offer is not worthy of getting them, I'm sorry, but that is the truth. If it's desirable, people will give you the email. It may just be that your product does NOT SELL, no matter what some GURU told you. Everything is not a best seller.

Do you know how many emails I get per day that are the SAME OFFER I got last week? DELETE DELETE The online market is a tough one, and a lot of people are selling the same old stuff. Just because you buy a solo, doesn't mean you are going to make money, it just means you have a BETTER SHOT than someone who DIDN'T buy one. Choose your product wisely.

I am far from a pro, but I have a lot of common sense. Don't sell what is popular or the next big thing. The big guys will most likely CRUSH you quickly. Find a product or service YOU LIKE and sell the HELL out of it. If you BELIEVE IN IT, you will get sales. Then, you will BE a big guy and you can CRUSH someone else.

It works for me, I GET SALES. I'm not rich, but I make enough to not give up. Be honest, HELP people ( like I am doing right now) and you will grow. It's NOT EASY. It's a business, some call it a game, and there are OTHER PEOPLE out there working HARDER than you. There are no secrets, all the information is out there for the taking.

Udimi sellers are giving you GOLD, sales or not. They have a LIST, I want that LIST.

Good luck to all!

**Hope I did not offend anyone, but this is just my opinion, and maybe it will help someone to realize a different perspective.

Posted 23 Jan 2016 at 03:00
Sandy Zalecki
6 posts / 6 likes

I'm not looking for sales just opt-ins. I have always had great results with my solos until the last couple. I had great opt-ins with the same swipe and landing page. Why have I done this now for the last three years and had great luck and all of a sudden I get nothing. It has to be the list is not responding to my offer. I can't believe I don't get even one opt-in from my landing page.

Posted 23 Jan 2016 at 04:06
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

If you were having success, what changed? Did you change sellers? Why not stick with what was working? As I said before, If the list does not respond, it is not always the sellers fault. If they gave you verified clicks, then you cannot really ask for a refund. I always get mixed results as each seller has built a different list. But I agree that you should get SOME opt-ins. Getting ZERO is disappointing. After 3 years, it may be time for an update as well. I use the same theme, but always change my words to keep it fresh. Also, depending on your product, the market could be getting flooded. I had 2 products that sold GREAT for a few months, then EVERYONE started jumping on and the sales faded. Things have a "shelf life" then become common, people move on or maybe to something better? Just my thoughts. If it was going good for 3 years, maybe it has reached its peak? I get at least 50% or more opt-in every time I do a solo. So I am lucky or its the product. You have to really go over all areas to find a solution.

Posted 23 Jan 2016 at 05:52
Tom Geo
392  / 15
73 posts / 37 likes
Gary Hullfish on 23 Jan 2016 at 03:00

I don't micro manage my list, so when i get a sale, it came from someone on MY list or a new prospect. I get those names from many different places. I advertise in many different places. Udimi happens to be one of my main sources. Sales are up to ME. The sellers here are not SELLING my product, they OFFER it to their list with the tools I provide to them. In turn, I MAY get some immediate sales, but the point is to get the EMAIL, so then I can SELL them EVERYDAY if I want to. That email now belongs to me. Now I have the LEAD. It is always about building YOUR list. Opt-in emails are a product. You need visitors to your offer or you will never sell anything. Unless it says 100% T1 traffic, you will get a few stragglers. I have actually found T1 traffic to be ok, not AMAZING. What about the 6 BILLION or so people in India and Asia? They have money too. They also have cell phones with Internet. They are HUNGRY for products.

I ALWAYS get a high response rate to my swipes and capture page. Yes, I said capture PAGE, not pages. I created ONE that works and I adjust it to any offer I have. I create a swipe that is REAL and HONEST, not full of buzz words and hype. People are sick of that. The HARD SELL will not work in 2016. If people have to scroll through your swipe, it's probably too long, the point is to get them to OPT-IN to your world.

If you are not getting opt-ins, then your offer is not worthy of getting them, I'm sorry, but that is the truth. If it's desirable, people will give you the email. It may just be that your product does NOT SELL, no matter what some GURU told you. Everything is not a best seller.

Do you know how many emails I get per day that are the SAME OFFER I got last week? DELETE DELETE The online market is a tough one, and a lot of people are selling the same old stuff. Just because you buy a solo, doesn't mean you are going to make money, it just means you have a BETTER SHOT than someone who DIDN'T buy one. Choose your product wisely.

I am far from a pro, but I have a lot of common sense. Don't sell what is popular or the next big thing. The big guys will most likely CRUSH you quickly. Find a product or service YOU LIKE and sell the HELL out of it. If you BELIEVE IN IT, you will get sales. Then, you will BE a big guy and you can CRUSH someone else.

It works for me, I GET SALES. I'm not rich, but I make enough to not give up. Be honest, HELP people ( like I am doing right now) and you will grow. It's NOT EASY. It's a business, some call it a game, and there are OTHER PEOPLE out there working HARDER than you. There are no secrets, all the information is out there for the taking.

Udimi sellers are giving you GOLD, sales or not. They have a LIST, I want that LIST.

Good luck to all!

**Hope I did not offend anyone, but this is just my opinion, and maybe it will help someone to realize a different perspective.

This my friend i couldn't describe it better my self, Should be in the How to Buy a solo (Why to buy a solo AD) ad and what to expect section. For all newcomers

To the point :)

P.S there is a $ sign next to the vendor that indicates IF he/she recently GOT sales from his/hers solo.

Posted 23 Jan 2016 at 09:08
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes

opt-in rate varies from list to list and depends on your swipe and offer mainly and if your using same page over and over your opt-in may go down over time.

Posted 23 Jan 2016 at 12:37
Daniel Diicman
248  / 5
4 posts / 4 likes

Also, if the buyer is asking on squeeze page for a Surname and phone number from a cold visitor, he can not really expect 50% optin rate and blame the seller if it's not achieved.

Posted 23 Jan 2016 at 13:09
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Sandy Zalecki on 23 Jan 2016 at 04:06

I'm not looking for sales just opt-ins. I have always had great results with my solos until the last couple. I had great opt-ins with the same swipe and landing page. Why have I done this now for the last three years and had great luck and all of a sudden I get nothing. It has to be the list is not responding to my offer. I can't believe I don't get even one opt-in from my landing page.

You might want to re due your swipe there could be something wrong with the set-up here at udimi

Posted 23 Jan 2016 at 19:17
Sandy Zalecki
6 posts / 6 likes

I understand now after someone finally explained it to me. I need to have a phone number. That is why some of my solos work with some peoples list and some don't. It's the way they build their list and who they cater too. Glad I finally got an explaination.

Posted 24 Jan 2016 at 22:35
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes

All good replys,

I have been buying solo's since before UDIMI.

You have great sellers "including me" who sell clicks.

If you only want clicks, then buy away. You will get them.

I know WHAT a good sales page is. and swipe is irrelevant if you have a good page .

Blaming UDIMI it'self for some flaw as to why we dont get opt ins from some sellers really shows your true colors.

This traffic will not respond to a required Phone number field.

Posted 24 Jan 2016 at 22:47
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes
Liz Hall on 23 Jan 2016 at 12:37

opt-in rate varies from list to list and depends on your swipe and offer mainly and if your using same page over and over your opt-in may go down over time.

Yes, Liz but zero, I dont think so

Posted 24 Jan 2016 at 22:47
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes
Gary Hullfish on 23 Jan 2016 at 05:52

If you were having success, what changed? Did you change sellers? Why not stick with what was working? As I said before, If the list does not respond, it is not always the sellers fault. If they gave you verified clicks, then you cannot really ask for a refund. I always get mixed results as each seller has built a different list. But I agree that you should get SOME opt-ins. Getting ZERO is disappointing. After 3 years, it may be time for an update as well. I use the same theme, but always change my words to keep it fresh. Also, depending on your product, the market could be getting flooded. I had 2 products that sold GREAT for a few months, then EVERYONE started jumping on and the sales faded. Things have a "shelf life" then become common, people move on or maybe to something better? Just my thoughts. If it was going good for 3 years, maybe it has reached its peak? I get at least 50% or more opt-in every time I do a solo. So I am lucky or its the product. You have to really go over all areas to find a solution.

Nothing changed. That's the point

Posted 24 Jan 2016 at 22:48
Sandy Zalecki
6 posts / 6 likes
Jeffry Civey on 24 Jan 2016 at 22:47

All good replys,

I have been buying solo's since before UDIMI.

You have great sellers "including me" who sell clicks.

If you only want clicks, then buy away. You will get them.

I know WHAT a good sales page is. and swipe is irrelevant if you have a good page .

Blaming UDIMI it'self for some flaw as to why we dont get opt ins from some sellers really shows your true colors.

added later

This traffic will not respond to a required Phone number field.

I am not trying to blame anyone. I am trying to find a few good sellers that I can give repeat business to. People will give their phone numbers, but the opt-in rates won't be as high. I have had a couple of sales already from solos done on Udimi. I was very upset by one individual when I was getting opt-ins from India that were supposed to be coming from the U.S. That's deceptive. He gave me my money back so it's all good. Some sellers are deceptive, but many are very good. It's all about their list.

Posted 26 Jan 2016 at 21:49
Kay Gambrell
321  / 1
109 posts / 53 likes
Gary Hullfish on 23 Jan 2016 at 03:00

Good luck to all!

Wow Gary! You truly get it! Uncle D needs to add this post to the Udimi blog! Gary, you make money because you understand this business, and the art of selling through email. I applaud you for your success, and for being such a positive member in our Udimi community. You are awesome, and when I see you one of these days, the drinks are on me my friend!

Posted 27 Jan 2016 at 14:44
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes

I never said sales, but when a TOP SELLER ONLY gets a 8% opt in, seriously

Posted 27 Jan 2016 at 14:47
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes
Sandy Zalecki on 26 Jan 2016 at 21:49

I am not trying to blame anyone. I am trying to find a few good sellers that I can give repeat business to. People will give their phone numbers, but the opt-in rates won't be as high. I have had a couple of sales already from solos done on Udimi. I was very upset by one individual when I was getting opt-ins from India that were supposed to be coming from the U.S. That's deceptive. He gave me my money back so it's all good. Some sellers are deceptive, but many are very good. It's all about their list.

Me too, OPT in's should be a stat rather than sales. Sales are up to me.

Posted 27 Jan 2016 at 14:48
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes
Gary Hullfish on 23 Jan 2016 at 05:52

I change my opt in page all the time. It's simple and clean. And on the advice of many solo providers :)

Posted 27 Jan 2016 at 14:49
Kay Gambrell
321  / 1
109 posts / 53 likes
Jeffry Civey on 27 Jan 2016 at 14:47

I never said sales, but when a TOP SELLER ONLY gets a 8% opt in, seriously

Yes, 8% is BS. IF you have tested that page and you know with good traffic you get a 40% opt-in for instance, then go to the seller and ask for more clicks or just tell them you are not happy. I think we need to keep the communication lines open to make sure the seller and buyer are on the same page.

Posted 27 Jan 2016 at 20:17
Go up
Go down