Forum Solo ads Does no one gauge opt in's anymore?

37 posts / 12 likes

What with the pitiful low opt ins with some "TOP" sellers. Then when I question they boast the high rank they have. With loads of got my clicks reviews.

Clicks do not make money. I buy and sell all day. If I dont produce for my clients, they dont come back and rate me horrible.

Just wondering.

Jeffry

319 / 1
109 posts / 53 likes
“
Jeffry Civey
Jeffry Civey on 27 Jan 2016 at 14:47

I never said sales, but when a TOP SELLER ONLY gets a 8% opt in, seriously

”

Yes, 8% is BS. IF you have tested that page and you know with good traffic you get a 40% opt-in for instance, then go to the seller and ask for more clicks or just tell them you are not happy. I think we need to keep the communication lines open to make sure the seller and buyer are on the same page.

37 posts / 12 likes
“
Gary Hullfish
Gary Hullfish on 23 Jan 2016 at 05:52

If you were having success, what changed? Did you change sellers? Why not stick with what was working? As I said before, If the list does not respond, it is not always the sellers fault. If they gave you verified clicks, then you cannot really ask for a refund. I always get mixed results as each sel

”

I change my opt in page all the time. It's simple and clean. And on the advice of many solo providers :)

37 posts / 12 likes
“
Sandy Zalecki
Sandy Zalecki on 26 Jan 2016 at 21:49

I am not trying to blame anyone. I am trying to find a few good sellers that I can give repeat business to. People will give their phone numbers, but the opt-in rates won't be as high. I have had a couple of sales already from solos done on Udimi. I was very upset by one individual when I was gettin

”

Me too, OPT in's should be a stat rather than sales. Sales are up to me.

37 posts / 12 likes

I never said sales, but when a TOP SELLER ONLY gets a 8% opt in, seriously

319 / 1
109 posts / 53 likes
“
Gary Hullfish
Gary Hullfish on 23 Jan 2016 at 03:00

I don't micro manage my list, so when i get a sale, it came from someone on MY list or a new prospect. I get those names from many different places. I advertise in many different places. Udimi happens to be one of my main sources. Sales are up to ME. The sellers here are not SELLING my product, they

”

Wow Gary! You truly get it! Uncle D needs to add this post to the Udimi blog! Gary, you make money because you understand this business, and the art of selling through email. I applaud you for your success, and for being such a positive member in our Udimi community. You are awesome, and when I see you one of these days, the drinks are on me my friend!

6 posts / 6 likes
“
Jeffry Civey
Jeffry Civey on 24 Jan 2016 at 22:47

All good replys, I have been buying solo's since before UDIMI. You have great sellers "including me" who sell clicks. If you only want clicks, then buy away. You will get them. I know WHAT a good sales page is. and swipe is irrelevant if you have a good page . Blaming UDIMI it'self for some flaw as

”

I am not trying to blame anyone. I am trying to find a few good sellers that I can give repeat business to. People will give their phone numbers, but the opt-in rates won't be as high. I have had a couple of sales already from solos done on Udimi. I was very upset by one individual when I was getting opt-ins from India that were supposed to be coming from the U.S. That's deceptive. He gave me my money back so it's all good. Some sellers are deceptive, but many are very good. It's all about their list.

37 posts / 12 likes
“
Gary Hullfish
Gary Hullfish on 23 Jan 2016 at 05:52

If you were having success, what changed? Did you change sellers? Why not stick with what was working? As I said before, If the list does not respond, it is not always the sellers fault. If they gave you verified clicks, then you cannot really ask for a refund. I always get mixed results as each sel

”

Nothing changed. That's the point

37 posts / 12 likes
“
Liz Hall
Liz Hall on 23 Jan 2016 at 12:37

opt-in rate varies from list to list and depends on your swipe and offer mainly and if your using same page over and over your opt-in may go down over time.

”

Yes, Liz but zero, I dont think so

37 posts / 12 likes

All good replys,

I have been buying solo's since before UDIMI.

You have great sellers "including me" who sell clicks.

If you only want clicks, then buy away. You will get them.

I know WHAT a good sales page is. and swipe is irrelevant if you have a good page .

Blaming UDIMI it'self for some flaw as to why we dont get opt ins from some sellers really shows your true colors.

This traffic will not respond to a required Phone number field.

6 posts / 6 likes

I understand now after someone finally explained it to me. I need to have a phone number. That is why some of my solos work with some peoples list and some don't. It's the way they build their list and who they cater too. Glad I finally got an explaination.

2270 / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
“
Sandy Zalecki
Sandy Zalecki on 23 Jan 2016 at 04:06

I'm not looking for sales just opt-ins. I have always had great results with my solos until the last couple. I had great opt-ins with the same swipe and landing page. Why have I done this now for the last three years and had great luck and all of a sudden I get nothing. It has to be the list is not

”

You might want to re due your swipe there could be something wrong with the set-up here at udimi

248 / 5
4 posts / 4 likes

Also, if the buyer is asking on squeeze page for a Surname and phone number from a cold visitor, he can not really expect 50% optin rate and blame the seller if it's not achieved.

2270 / 5
339 posts / 161 likes

opt-in rate varies from list to list and depends on your swipe and offer mainly and if your using same page over and over your opt-in may go down over time.

364 / 15
73 posts / 37 likes
“
Gary Hullfish
Gary Hullfish on 23 Jan 2016 at 03:00

I don't micro manage my list, so when i get a sale, it came from someone on MY list or a new prospect. I get those names from many different places. I advertise in many different places. Udimi happens to be one of my main sources. Sales are up to ME. The sellers here are not SELLING my product, they

”

This my friend i couldn't describe it better my self, Should be in the How to Buy a solo (Why to buy a solo AD) ad and what to expect section. For all newcomers

To the point :)

P.S there is a $ sign next to the vendor that indicates IF he/she recently GOT sales from his/hers solo.

116 posts / 135 likes

If you were having success, what changed? Did you change sellers? Why not stick with what was working? As I said before, If the list does not respond, it is not always the sellers fault. If they gave you verified clicks, then you cannot really ask for a refund. I always get mixed results as each seller has built a different list. But I agree that you should get SOME opt-ins. Getting ZERO is disappointing. After 3 years, it may be time for an update as well. I use the same theme, but always change my words to keep it fresh. Also, depending on your product, the market could be getting flooded. I had 2 products that sold GREAT for a few months, then EVERYONE started jumping on and the sales faded. Things have a "shelf life" then become common, people move on or maybe to something better? Just my thoughts. If it was going good for 3 years, maybe it has reached its peak? I get at least 50% or more opt-in every time I do a solo. So I am lucky or its the product. You have to really go over all areas to find a solution.