Number of Clicks Per Day

Number of Clicks Per Day
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes

Instead of Having Clicks and Orders per day in the Solo Seller Settings, just have number of clicks per day and let the seller become unavailable for purchase once he has hit his click threshold for the day.

So if I as a seller am able to deliver say 500 clicks per day, my clicks per day threshold would be 500. It doesn't matter if I get 1 big order or 5 small orders.

This makes things a lot more manageable for all and keeps everybody happy.

This is just my 2 cents. Do chime in if you've got a better idea. Bouncing ideas off of one another ALWAYS leads to better solutions.

Cheers!

Kelvin

Posted 11 Jan 2016 at 07:49
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Kelvin Fernandez on 11 Jan 2016 at 07:49

Instead of Having Clicks and Orders per day in the Solo Seller Settings, just have number of clicks per day and let the seller become unavailable for purchase once he has hit his click threshold for the day.

So if I as a seller am able to deliver say 500 clicks per day, my clicks per day threshold would be 500. It doesn't matter if I get 1 big order or 5 small orders.

This makes things a lot more manageable for all and keeps everybody happy.

This is just my 2 cents. Do chime in if you've got a better idea. Bouncing ideas off
of one another ALWAYS leads to better solutions.

Cheers!

Kelvin

This option already exists in the Seller setup section.

See attach

Posted 11 Jan 2016 at 10:02
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes

Yes, but that controls the clicks per solo right? I'm talking about the absolute number of clicks sold per day, whether it comes from 1 order or more.

Posted 11 Jan 2016 at 12:36
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Kelvin Fernandez on 11 Jan 2016 at 12:36

Yes, but that controls the clicks per solo right? I'm talking about the absolute number of clicks sold per day, whether it comes from 1 order or more.

If you have your maximum set on 500, then you will sell 500 clicks and it does not matter how many orders you will get 10 or just 1.

Posted 11 Jan 2016 at 13:04
Go up
Go down