Can someone help me understand the Custom Squeeze page?

Can someone help me understand the Custom Squeeze page?
Nicholas Antico
1 post / 0 likes

I am new to solo email marketing, however have seen good success with a couple orders so far. I have seen sign ups to my offer, which is great, however i have not been capturing any names and email addresses for my own list. Instead, i have been direct linking to my offer.

Nothing wrong with that, however i would like the opportunity to gather the emails and names of all of those who sign up to my offer, so that i can keep in contact and further promote.

I would like someone to please explain how the Custom Squeeze Page offer works, what it entails, and how i should be utilizing this.

(i.e. Does this mean you create a custom squeeze page for me and capture my signups so i can email them and add them to my list?)

All i know is that i have an Aweber account, but am not sure what to do from there. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks so much.

Nick

Posted 11 Jan 2016 at 22:58
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

I believe you can find answers in Aweber. You will need to create your squeeze page and link it to Aweber. I know a seller can create your swipe and create the content of your squeeze page but i don't think they gather your leads for you. That is what Aweber is for.

Posted 12 Jan 2016 at 02:00
Jared Ngawaka
1 post / 0 likes

I recommend you trial Get Response. it's free for 30 days and the Landing/Squeeze Page builder is awesome. They have a huge range of ready made templates that are simply edited to your liking or you can start from scratch. I use it to make complete sales funnels from and the fact that it's an autoresponder first means no integration and no tech issues between your Sales funnels and your autoresponder. A lot of people have stated the superiority of Get Response over Aweber.

Posted 13 Jan 2016 at 11:36
Go up
Go down