How do I cancel my monthly subscription to Udimi?

How do I cancel my monthly subscription to Udimi?
Chris Pambos
89  / 1
5 posts / 2 likes

Hello Fellow Community,

Can someone please tell me how I can go about cancelling my monthly subscription to Udimi, after paying for this illusive 'Prime Status' and checking out Udimi, I've concluded that I no longer wish to use Udimi and would like to cancel my monthly subscription, however, it seems impossible to find a 'Cancel Subscription' section of any kind on this website, talk about forced continuity with no way of opting out.

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Chris Pambos

Posted 15 Jan 2016 at 03:16
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

Just contact support and tell them you want to cancel.

Posted 15 Jan 2016 at 03:26
Chris Pambos
89  / 1
5 posts / 2 likes

Thanks Gary, took me a bit to find it but I found it, 'Create Ticket'... .lol

Posted 15 Jan 2016 at 03:27
Cynthia Schulz
1 post / 0 likes

I cannot find the create ticket on the UDIMI website to cancel my subscription nor can I find where I can contact support. Can anyone help?

Posted 22 Apr 2021 at 18:31
Lorna Josephs
1 post / 0 likes

click on help, top left of the page, then click on Support is online and chat with John

Sorry Cynthia, top right of the page,

Posted 22 Apr 2021 at 18:56
Shakil Parvez
225 posts / 40 likes
Chris Pambos on 15 Jan 2016 at 03:16

Hello Fellow Community,

Can someone please tell me how I can go about cancelling my monthly subscription to Udimi, after paying for this illusive 'Prime Status' and checking out Udimi, I've concluded that I no longer wish to use Udimi and would like to cancel my monthly subscription, however, it seems impossible to find a 'Cancel Subscription' section of any kind on this website, talk about forced continuity with no way of opting out.

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Chris Pambos

Hello Chris,

Did you cancel your Prime membership?

If not, please go to Settings on the desktop version of Udimi - General Settings, and click the cancel link. 

It will be immediately canceled along with Prime status, and no charges will occur in the future.

Please feel free to contact Udimi Live Chat support from the Help page if you have any questions.

Regards | Shakil
Posted 22 Apr 2021 at 23:15
Go up
Go down