What does "topped up on credit card" mean?

what does "topped up on credit card" mean?
Robert Bermudez
2 posts / 0 likes

I use my credit card from my checking account for all transactions not Paypal at present. I got a terms of service saying Udimi protects itself by not allowing the above. I am unfamiliar with that term. What does it mean and does it pertain to someone who does not use PP to purchase solos?

Thank you!

Posted 20 Jan 2016 at 02:55
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Robert Bermudez on 20 Jan 2016 at 02:55

I use my credit card from my checking account for all transactions not Paypal at present. I got a terms of service saying Udimi protects itself by not allowing the above. I am unfamiliar with that term. What does it mean and does it pertain to someone who does not use PP to purchase solos?

Thank you!

you can use your credit card with no restrictions.

Actually it is credit card is a preferred option for us due to high risk associated with PayPal.

Posted 20 Jan 2016 at 13:17
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

Yeah, Led Zep Fan!

Posted 22 Jan 2016 at 02:40
Robert Bermudez
2 posts / 0 likes
Gary Hullfish on 22 Jan 2016 at 02:40

Yeah, Led Zep Fan!

of course! : )

Posted 22 Jan 2016 at 02:46
Christopher Jones
20 posts / 3 likes

Robert, Udimi probably rejected your card because they only acknowledge the 3D security check which is a security check clearance that has to be supported by all credit card transactions made with them. If your account card company doesn't support this, you won't be able to make a purchase with that card. RECOMMENDATION; Get your account connect with Paypal -then you transaction will go through smoothly.

Call you banking company and ask if they will support this...If not then use Paypal.

Posted 31 Jan 2016 at 01:51
Go up
Go down