Forum Solo ads what does "topped up on credit card" mean?

2 posts / 0 likes

I use my credit card from my checking account for all transactions not Paypal at present. I got a terms of service saying Udimi protects itself by not allowing the above. I am unfamiliar with that term. What does it mean and does it pertain to someone who does not use PP to purchase solos?

Thank you!

20 posts / 3 likes

Robert, Udimi probably rejected your card because they only acknowledge the 3D security check which is a security check clearance that has to be supported by all credit card transactions made with them. If your account card company doesn't support this, you won't be able to make a purchase with that card. RECOMMENDATION; Get your account connect with Paypal -then you transaction will go through smoothly.

Call you banking company and ask if they will support this...If not then use Paypal.

2 posts / 0 likes
“
Gary Hullfish
Gary Hullfish on 22 Jan 2016 at 02:40

Yeah, Led Zep Fan!

”

of course! : )

116 posts / 135 likes

Yeah, Led Zep Fan!

625 posts / 570 likes
“
Robert Bermudez
Robert Bermudez on 20 Jan 2016 at 02:55

I use my credit card from my checking account for all transactions not Paypal at present. I got a terms of service saying Udimi protects itself by not allowing the above. I am unfamiliar with that term. What does it mean and does it pertain to someone who does not use PP to purchase solos? Thank you

”

you can use your credit card with no restrictions.

Actually it is credit card is a preferred option for us due to high risk associated with PayPal.