Free sign ups.

free sign ups.
Milton Chisom
9 posts / 1 like

Anybody know why when you send a offer out, that a lot of people sign up for free but don't purchase your offer... Like I got a lot of sign ups, but they not upgrading the offer. Is that normal. Lol

Posted 27 Jan 2016 at 20:22
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

I actually know this system, I have thought about joining. If I can say one thing, I don't like the capture page. My opinion is it doesn't match the offer. There are SO MANY pages out there that resemble the ones they use. I could be wrong, but i would use a custom made capture page. The templates they offer are EVERYWHERE and used by EVERYONE. They say they convert, but I use my own and get a ton of opt-ins all the time. So you get the opt-in, but then they don't follow through. That is a problem for all of us I think. I have made over 20 grand in Traffic Monsoon in 4 months and don't have a single active sign up. I just can't get a person to believe that the system actually works, no matter what numbers I show them. I have THOUSANDS of people on my list. They buy other stuff, but just won't sign up for TM. Maybe that is how it is for you?

I will keep your link, If i decide on Infinity, I will use it.

Posted 3 Feb 2016 at 04:00
Milton Chisom
9 posts / 1 like

preciate it Gary.. I think my list just not connecting with this. But will with others....

Posted 3 Feb 2016 at 06:59
Christopher Jones
20 posts / 3 likes

Hey Gary

The same here with me and TM..I used their traffic package and each one of my offers were assigned about 2000 clicks but I've gotten not one opt in or sign up with them. I've rolled over to just resume to thinking that their traffic packages just doesn't work. Have you gotten the same thing with their traffic packages? I think I'm just gonna start rejecting all these other offers and whatnot out here and just stick with something very very simple to advertise somewhere like in a publication or something like that and just stick with that cause most of our entrepreneur millionaires got rich off of just doing a single simple ad with a simple product offer and here we are all running around backwards with all these funnels and whatnot and new traffic hookups and stuff but ain't getting no where except doing the profit share with TM where you have to let your money grow for a while before being able to spend it. I DON'T KNOW?????? It's like where in a stagnated state of just getting clicks but no one seems to want to commit and that's a problem. I've created a ad copy where I wrote a script that's straight from my heart but it's very real and no one can deny it, so I figure if people see this they'll think and just maybe act more committed to something to the end instead of being inactive once they do finally join something. Our prospect are the only ones who can prove to themselves if something is going to work for them or not. Not us. That's what my ad copy focuses on (something very real to make the prospect look within themselves). In all reality we are a gigantic community depending on one another and with being stagnated where doomed. We all make money from one another(that's the key) something different has to be conveyed to the prospects to get them to act with commitment to finish the business system or program to the end to see results.. There's millions of people in our entrepreneur world, there's should be enough for everyone.Our usual ad copy and/or funnels are just not conveying the movement crises that we have to push. Everything's basically have been seen as far as ads and presentations and the like except something unusual. And that's what I think we need. We need to get our bloodline rolling smoothly so that we all can have some type of contentment with our results as we deserved for so long.(MORE SALES, MORE DOWNLINE, SIGNUPS).

Posted 4 Feb 2016 at 03:44
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

Well said, I agree. I try to go simple, from the heart and sometimes that just doesn't work. It seems that most people want to hear the BS hype, they BELIEVE they are going to make millions when in reality, they will be LUCKY to make a few thousand. Most people have the DREAM but never follow through. They want it, but are not willing to go the distance. When something doesn't produce INSTANT RESULTS, they lose interest. I make a GREAT income from TM, I maintain around 300 packs and I make $300 a day, I can take it out but I buy more to grow it.

There are 100's of systems out there and most CAN make you money if you can rise up and get a downline. That is the biggest problem, getting your downline to produce. Everyone signs up and gets excited, then a TV show comes on and they forget about it. They don't REALLY WANT IT. You don't need any referrals in TM to make good money. I use the CASH LINKS and TEXT ADS and they work great. It just cost you a little, but I get results there. I think with Infinity, you NEED a downline or you will go nowhere, so it's a battle. I keep TM as my money maker, then I just sell different products that I find and think will sell. I have good weeks and bad weeks, and still have a full time job, not a MILLIONAIRE yet, don't ever expect to be, I think that is why I keep doing it, I don't expect crazy success, I'm not forcing it.

Posted 4 Feb 2016 at 04:22
Mike R
3 posts / 1 like

Yes I agree with Gary, Personally I would not use a company splashpage and always make my own when I can, I dont care if they say it converts, One Needs to stand out from the other 1000s of peeps promoting the same page....Once in a while I might use a company if its early days or if early days and im not going be spending more than a week promoting it

Posted 4 Feb 2016 at 18:26
Christopher Jones
20 posts / 3 likes

Gary, There's nothing to TM. There's nothing to it..TM is does not have the best or the best and if you buy traffic from them you'll know exactly what I mean. So you have people who can't see the tree from the forest with TM huh? I find that they're not all that when it comes to their traffic deals but my concern is to get people to just go through to the end of the process of a business system and then let that be a lesson for them themselves. To me we're in a constant stagnated state of dancing a dance and getting no too far. I feel there's groups, like us as entrepreneur who's trying to get rich or whatever, and then there's the rich entrepreneurs' who are rich and have secret hookup's to get money right away where we can't have that "secret information:" yet they still refer us to some lame source that keeps us dancing the dance. I'm tired and need to make money and I was trying to figure a way to get people to start really thinking the reality of how we all are support by one another whether from a different country or from the U.S.A. Obviously is we're being kept in this mode there is some thing we all can do to motivate us as a whole to keep the entrepreneur bloodline rolling. That's my theory. Anyone can go to TM and buy packs and make money that's not an issue. The issue is we're not getting the sales we need to put us at those levels we've dreamed...just a good majority of us I'd say...The recommended traffic sources were turned on to are producing as they're supposedly claimed to do...

Posted 4 Feb 2016 at 21:58
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

Yes, TM is a no brainer, it's a money maker and no one will ever believe it until they DO IT. Someone is always screaming SCAM at every corner. I feel the rich out there dump money into a system and peel the profit right off the top and leave the rest of us to fight it out for the crumbs. EVERYONE HAS A SYSTEM, THIS ONE ,THAT ONE, They are all about MAKING MONEY, there is no system, there are no SECRETS. No different than ANY business, you will MAKE money or LOSE IT. The only new thing that happens is HOW SOMEONE PRESENTS IT. It's the same outcome. New systems are created because they will appeal to someone as NEW. But its the same shit, DO THIS and make money. 99% of the time, the catch is to GET REFERRALS because YOUR MONEY will be coming from them and so on down the line. MLM all day. If you don't get sign ups. you have no money. Old Story.

I actually created an income system from scratch, built it from top to bottom to be resold by anyone that buys it. I put it online and advertised it for just 2 days and got 2 sales. I am still working to improve it, but 2 people BOUGHT IT as is. It works! Anything will work if you put it in front of the right person.

Your heart is in the right place and don't let it get to you, just learn to SEE the BS and push it aside, keep looking for the gold, it's out there. I look everyday, I can see a BS offer in seconds, they better be REAL GOOD to hook me. I know all the tricks and its funny how some people just keep using the same old stuff. I guess because people STILL fall for it. Crazy world!

Posted 5 Feb 2016 at 04:25
Go up
Go down