Fake Rating From Newbie Account

Fake Rating From Newbie Account
Izham Mokhtar
81  / 1
25 posts / 18 likes

Hello,

How to handle fake rating from buyer?

Accuse "No Lead At All" while I optin to his offer myself.

I'm pretty confident with my Responsive Subscribers that whoever bought it, will Guaranteed Optins.

Never ever I"ve experience providing 0 Lead for a customer.

Share your opinion.

Posted 30 Jan 2016 at 13:12
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Izham Mokhtar on 30 Jan 2016 at 13:12

Hello,

How to handle fake rating from buyer?

Accuse "No Lead At All" while I optin to his offer myself.

I'm pretty confident with my Responsive Subscribers that whoever bought it, will Guaranteed Optins.

Never ever I"ve experience providing 0 Lead for a customer.

Share your opinion.

You can't because support doesn't deal with rating the only option refund i had that same issue before

Posted 30 Jan 2016 at 14:19
Izham Mokhtar
81  / 1
25 posts / 18 likes
Liz Hall on 30 Jan 2016 at 14:19

You can't because support doesn't deal with rating the only option refund i had that same issue before

I've provided overdeliver responsive clicks. I don't know how do the buyer track his optins. I think he is direct promote an affiliate offer.

Posted 30 Jan 2016 at 14:41
Ynk Shop
1 post / 0 likes

i did not get a 1 sale so of course i made a bad review

See attach

Posted 30 Jan 2016 at 17:42
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Ynk Shop on 30 Jan 2016 at 17:42

i did not get a 1 sale so of course i made a bad review

[20160130174226.png]

No seller on udimi guarantee sales and that not a good reason to give a bad rating

Posted 30 Jan 2016 at 18:11
Daniel Diicman
248  / 5
4 posts / 4 likes

There are good offers that will get sales straight away, but mostly who are complaining and leaving a negative rating are the buyers who fingers crossed hoping to get hundreds of sales on their first solo run. I'm sorry to say this, but only option is to learn reject some of the orders that we believe shouldn't be made in first place, and/or deal with consequences afterwards:(

Posted 31 Jan 2016 at 22:31
Lucious Morrison
573  / 28
6 posts / 1 like

I had someone claim they did not receive a single click and give me a bad rating, but udimi tracked 114 unique clicks. Can they not see that? I do believe the rating system should be overhauled.

Posted 31 Jan 2016 at 23:26
Daniel Diicman
248  / 5
4 posts / 4 likes
Lucious Morrison on 31 Jan 2016 at 23:26

I had someone claim they did not receive a single click and give me a bad rating, but udimi tracked 114 unique clicks. Can they not see that? I do believe the rating system should be overhauled.

So, the question would be in this case what can you do to save your arse from negative rating? Nothing! As customer is always right ;)

Posted 31 Jan 2016 at 23:57
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

As long as the seller can prove the clicks, that is all that matters, sales are not up to the seller. Any buyer claiming no clicks at all should be banned. I'm sure Udimi has some way of protecting the seller in this instance. I have not seen many complaints in my time here, so when someone DOES complain, it should be checked out.

Posted 1 Feb 2016 at 00:07
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Gary Hullfish on 01 Feb 2016 at 00:07

As long as the seller can prove the clicks, that is all that matters, sales are not up to the seller. Any buyer claiming no clicks at all should be banned. I'm sure Udimi has some way of protecting the seller in this instance. I have not seen many complaints in my time here, so when someone DOES complain, it should be checked out.

Good point i totally agree because there are buyer giving out bad rating just to get a refund i have come across a few

Posted 1 Feb 2016 at 00:16
Izham Mokhtar
81  / 1
25 posts / 18 likes

There will be more of this issues in future from newbie account. I'm afraid "they" will create more new account just to get "free solos".

Give Bad Rating = Earn Refund = Free Solo

Posted 1 Feb 2016 at 00:40
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Izham Mokhtar on 01 Feb 2016 at 00:40

There will be more of this issues in future from newbie account. I'm afraid "they" will create more new account just to get "free solos".

Give Bad Rating = Earn Refund = Free Solo

There just a small percent of those most the people on here are good buyer

Posted 1 Feb 2016 at 12:03
Rene Fong
8 posts / 5 likes

Maybe Udimi should create a blacklisted page or cross check the account against their PP account. Maybe that would help.

Posted 1 Feb 2016 at 15:12
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

If the buyer gets the clicks then they should not get a refund. I have been happy with my opt ins on a couple solos even though the seller did not deliver the stated amount of clicks. I did not complain or ask for a refund, it is an automatic partial refund from the top.

Posted 2 Feb 2016 at 00:00
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Rene Fong on 01 Feb 2016 at 15:12

Maybe Udimi should create a blacklisted page or cross check the account against their PP account. Maybe that would help.

we already do that. All idiot / tirekicker / fraud buyers get banned instantly and forever.

Unfortunately sometimes we all have to deal with dumb and greedy people who initiate chargebacks or disputes for no reason. That's business. It's easier to give a refund to such a buyer and keep moving.

Posted 4 Feb 2016 at 14:05
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes

Can Google or Facebook guarantee sales? So why the double standards? This is probably the very best place I know of that can guarantee very real and very targeted leads but I don't think anybody or any system in the world can guarantee sales. It really depends on the quality of your offer and who is seeing it.

Posted 19 Feb 2016 at 03:03
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes

I buy all the time here and other places.

I also sell, any decent opt in page should get some opt ins.

Blaming the buyer for a poor page etc. is not excuse either. I give honest feedback, but seems too many sellers are only concerned that they sent the clicks. Sales not guaranteed, and opt in is not a sale.

But when you send the same swipe and opt in page to two sources and one does 40% and the other zero.. you have to question and give the feedback.

Posted 19 Feb 2016 at 15:49
Go up
Go down