How To Become an Affiliate

How To Become an Affiliate
Tj Flores
3 posts / 1 like

I had a referal purchase a solo ad this morning he send me a facebook message,but I don't see the credit in my back office any?

Posted 3 Feb 2016 at 19:09
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

If he is listed as your referral, you should get an email stating your commission and you will have to wait about 35 days to see the money in your balance. You have to wait until the purchased solo is over and there are no refunds.

Posted 4 Feb 2016 at 00:10
Tj Flores
3 posts / 1 like

thanks for help

Posted 4 Feb 2016 at 03:37
Mike R
3 posts / 1 like

I'm pretty sure as soon as you get the sale then you get email, Not after the solos sent

Yes it is 35 days for commissions but you will still see them in your account

With that said you might want to consider this from udimi's own affiliate page

IMPORTANT: if your referral doesn’t buy, the information will remain inside cookies and can be lost. It can also be overwritten if another affiliate convinces this person to buy via their affiliate link. For example: two affiliates promote their Udimi link. Commissions and hardcoding will go to affiliate, who convinces referral to buy. So be sure to convince your referrals in buying.

Posted 4 Feb 2016 at 18:33
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

I was told by support that our referrals belong to UDIMI and they are the only ones allowed to contact them. If I could, I would be emailing my referrals everyday to purchase solos. If anyone knows different please let me know.

here is the response from Support

Hello Gary,

No, you cannot use their emails and send them any information.
Only our website has the right to send them informational emails.

Udimi Support Team

Posted 5 Feb 2016 at 06:03
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Gary Hullfish on 05 Feb 2016 at 06:03

I was told by support that our referrals belong to UDIMI and they are the only ones allowed to contact them. If I could, I would be emailing my referrals everyday to purchase solos. If anyone knows different please let me know.
added later

here is the response from Support

Site Team
Hello Gary,

No, you cannot use their emails and send them any information.
Only our website has the right to send them informational emails.

Best regards,

Udimi Support Team

You can contact your referrals as long as it's Udimi related.

Posted 5 Feb 2016 at 11:07
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes

Can we no longer refer to just a particular seller?

Posted 5 Feb 2016 at 14:36
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

I think it would be cool to feature a good seller in an email and send it to my list, it will only make me more commissions and the seller more money. I have not used a capture page with my UDIMI link, so I have to manually type in all my referral emails. A task I have not gotten around to yet.

Posted 6 Feb 2016 at 03:24
Piotr Dariusz Makowski
4 posts / 7 likes
Tj Flores on 03 Feb 2016 at 19:09

I had a referal purchase a solo ad this morning he send me a facebook message,but I don't see the credit in my back office any?

See attach

Posted 6 Feb 2016 at 09:27
Go up
Go down