Can negative feedback be left after a seller cancels order?

Can negative feedback be left after a seller cancels order?
Chandresh Patel
4 posts / 0 likes

Hi all,

I placed several solo ad orders spaced over a few weeks with various sellers all of which accepted my order. 1 seller however,Heather Alessandra just didn't bother to deliver my order and didn't bother to contact me to explain why, I just received what looks like an automated message advising that the seller failed to deliver my order and a full refund had been issued.

I would much rather have had an opportunity to give my business to someone else had Heather decided to apply some professionalism! Needless to say I won't be placing any orders with her ever, I just don't get it that I don't have the option to leave feedback, it seems as though Udimi only likes positive feedback? Does anyone know if I can leave feedback?

Regards

Chandresh

Posted 7 Feb 2016 at 15:27
Kay Gambrell
321  / 1
109 posts / 53 likes

When you get a full refund, you can't leave feedback.

Posted 8 Feb 2016 at 14:10
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes
Chandresh Patel on 07 Feb 2016 at 15:27

Hi all,

I placed several solo ad orders spaced over a few weeks with various sellers all of which accepted my order. 1 seller however,Heather Alessandra just didn't bother to deliver my order and didn't bother to contact me to explain why, I just received what looks like an automated message advising that the seller failed to deliver my order and a full refund had been issued.

I would much rather have had an opportunity to give my business to someone else had Heather decided to apply some professionalism! Needless to say I won't be placing any orders with her ever, I just don't get it that I don't have the option to leave feedback, it seems as though Udimi only likes positive feedback? Does anyone know if I can leave feedback?

Regards

Chandresh

If you haven't noticed her seller setting is disabled and she hasn't been online in a while which means something might have happened to the woman..she could be ill or God knows. She is an individual and not a company. So don't be so quick to judge and post negative things about people on the forum when you are missing the full picture.

Posted 8 Feb 2016 at 15:53
Chandresh Patel
4 posts / 0 likes
Nicole K on 08 Feb 2016 at 15:53

If you haven't noticed her seller setting is disabled and she hasn't been online in a while which means something might have happened to the woman..she could be ill or God knows. She is an individual and not a company. So don't be so quick to judge and post negative things about people on the forum when you are missing the full picture.

She's been online today and delivered other solo's, I fully sympathize with people running into difficulty and don't judge anyone!

Posted 8 Feb 2016 at 17:28
Lucious Morrison
573  / 28
6 posts / 1 like

Honestly, negative feedback is left too freely around here..

Posted 9 Feb 2016 at 00:10
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Hi Everyone,

Just to give all of you an update. As of late I have been dealing with a bunch of Russian hackers who have decided to spoof and spam hammer with my domain.

Even with DKIM and some other protections in place this has taken a toll on my IP and Domain reputation which has slowed my deliver ability considerably.

Therefore, I have had to refund a number of solos

As a business decision I have decided to close for new orders until I can get new IPs and a domain warmed up.

Thank you for your understanding,

Heather Alessandra

Posted 9 Feb 2016 at 17:44
Go up
Go down