Dashboard page showing instead of join page

Dashboard page showing instead of join page
Bukola Afolabi
6 posts / 0 likes

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone kindly tell me the link I need to use for referral? I used affiliate link to advertised Udimi but instead of showing join page, it is showing my dashboard page to the public. I read somewhere that you can click on the referral link but could not see any.

Posted 11 Feb 2016 at 06:04
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes

You can find your affiliate link in the Affiliate section.

https://udimi.com/affiliates

See attach

Posted 11 Feb 2016 at 10:04
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

When you advertise your affiliate link and YOU see it, it will look different that what everyone else sees. That is because it is tied to you and recognizes when you are looking at it so it does noy count YOU as a view.

Posted 12 Feb 2016 at 01:22
Bukola Afolabi
6 posts / 0 likes

Thank you Gary, I found out that whenever I logged off from my Udimi account to advertise my affiliate link, the page I see is different to when I logged in. You are absolutely correct!

Posted 12 Feb 2016 at 02:51
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

Yes, just advertise your link, others will see a nice sales page that DOES work. I have done very well with UDIMI. Utilize the banners as well, they are found on your affiliate page. I constantly have them running and I get signups nearly everyday.

Sorry, the banners are actually in your MY PAGE section. There is a link in the Affiliate box at the bottom.

Posted 12 Feb 2016 at 03:37
Ben Pondrein
3 posts / 0 likes

Hi All! I placed a Solo Ad for the first time and received 65 impressions, 30 prospects of these received 10 referrals. Whilst I am yet to receive any money this development has motivated me to go one step further. Is there a seller or sellersthat can guarantee me signups for $1 to $2 per signup?

My initial goal is 100 signups for $100-$200. Any seller will to take this offer?

Posted 8 Mar 2016 at 09:34
Ben Pondrein
3 posts / 0 likes
Gary Hullfish on 12 Feb 2016 at 03:37

Yes, just advertise your link, others will see a nice sales page that DOES work. I have done very well with UDIMI. Utilize the banners as well, they are found on your affiliate page. I constantly have them running and I get signups nearly everyday.
added later

Sorry, the banners are actually in your MY PAGE section. There is a link in the Affiliate box at the bottom.

Thanks Gary Hullfish, I value your help very much.

Posted 8 Mar 2016 at 09:43
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

I don't think anyone can guarantee sign ups. You also want them to BUY a solo so you can get commissions. I have a lot of signups that have not made a purchase. Just keep advertising your link and those banners DO WORK, so use them. Banner ads are cheap, put them everywhere.

Posted 8 Mar 2016 at 13:20
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes

Why can't we just advertise certain sellers now?

Posted 9 Mar 2016 at 18:45
Go up
Go down