What is minimum percentage for opt-in?

What is minimum percentage for opt-in?
Bukola Afolabi
6 posts / 0 likes

Hi All,

Can somebody please tell me the minimum percentage that the opt-in on the squeeze page should be for a solo deal? I would like to know if my delivery is okay with the set parameter.

Posted 11 Feb 2016 at 19:04
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

There is no minimum or maximum. You offer will decide how many want to opt-in. Some offers will get high opt-ins just because of a great squeeze page and NO SALES because the offer is not desired. That is the game we play. Everything is variable and there should be no expectations. I DO KNOW that I have always gotten a great number of opt-ins with every seller I have used on UDIMI. Ultimately, your offer will decide your success, not the amount of opt-ins. I would like to think that a 30 to 40% opt-in is a fair amount to be considered a successful solo, but it is up to the buyer to turn any amount of opt-in into sales.

Posted 12 Feb 2016 at 01:19
Bukola Afolabi
6 posts / 0 likes

Thank you Gary. I am still learning the nitty-gritty of the business.I think I read somewhere in the forum that it should be within 40-50% which is in agreement with the range you suggested in your reply. In my case I had 20%, I would like to know what is responsible please?

Posted 12 Feb 2016 at 02:58
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

It really depends on what you are offering. What is your product?? Some products are flooding the market and have become common. Certain money making offers have a lot of competition. Selling anything these days is not easy. Sometimes just changing a few words on your capture page could make all the difference. I think for the most part, the seller does their job, they offer your product to their list, any number of factors come into play AFTER that action. It all depends on what you are selling, that is what we all deal with. Do people want or need it? Do they care? Will it change their life? Does it have value? Just a few of the many questions any seller of a product must ask.

Posted 12 Feb 2016 at 03:32
Josh Carter
15 posts / 7 likes

Bukola, split testing is always the key. My squeeze page started at low 27% optin rate on average, but within next month, I split tested that page, and made few new ones. Thanks to that, I now have 3 squeeze pages that convert 40% - 60%.

Make sure your optin page is easy to understad, doesnt have too much text and only has email optin - no name, phone numbers etc, if possible (this one changed my optin percentage by 14% on average)

Posted 12 Feb 2016 at 10:44
James Hall
295  / 9
16 posts / 33 likes
Bukola Afolabi on 11 Feb 2016 at 19:04

Hi All,

Can somebody please tell me the minimum percentage that the opt-in on the squeeze page should be for a solo deal? I would like to know if my delivery is okay with the set parameter.

The normal opt-in rate 20-40% it maybe be higher or lower it depends how saturated your offer is ok

Posted 12 Feb 2016 at 17:51
Bukola Afolabi
6 posts / 0 likes
James Hall on 12 Feb 2016 at 17:51

The normal opt-in rate 20-40% it maybe be higher or lower it depends how saturated your offer is ok

Hi James,

Thank you for your reply. Was curios about this being a beginner.

Posted 15 Feb 2016 at 02:12
Bukola Afolabi
6 posts / 0 likes
Josh Carter on 12 Feb 2016 at 10:44

Bukola, split testing is always the key. My squeeze page started at low 27% optin rate on average, but within next month, I split tested that page, and made few new ones. Thanks to that, I now have 3 squeeze pages that convert 40% - 60%.

Make sure your optin page is easy to understad, doesnt have too much text and only has email optin - no name, phone numbers etc, if possible (this one changed my optin percentage by 14% on average)

Hi Josh,

Thank you for the counsel- will work on them with the hope of having different results.

Posted 15 Feb 2016 at 02:16
Go up
Go down