Slow, Slow, Slow

Slow, Slow, Slow
Gwen Moye
1 post / 0 likes

I had to ask for a refund because I wasn't getting any clicks after three days the vender gave me a refund. So I choose a new vender and I'm going through the same problem.

When I first started buying solo ads from this site my solos was going great I would get 40-50 optins to my list and even about 20-30 optins to my business, but know I can't seem buy an opin what's going on? Anybody else having the problem of slow to no clicks at all on this site???

Posted 19 Feb 2016 at 14:56
Mariola Walters
1 post / 1 like

I had the same problem, bought 75 cklicks but I had 0 optins. I had great optins before, don't really know what happens.

Posted 22 Feb 2016 at 10:37
Robert G
6 posts / 1 like

Yea I see it as well and the problem is some vendors get greedy and burn out their list. Also 50-200 clicks are a waste of money for any real statistics unless the seller knows they are fresh seekers.

Posted 22 Feb 2016 at 16:24
Cassandra Goode
5 posts / 5 likes

I agree with Robert G. We have to understand that most of the vendors will swap with one another to gain fresh leads to add to their lists. If you have used that vendor that they are swapping with prior...then how fresh can the eyes be for you to use them? I space my solo ads out honestly and amongst various vendors. I know we are here to build lists but you do want quality over quantity any day. I have a good friend of mine who has a list just under 4k and he gets nice $$$$ returns monthly when sharing jvzoo or clickbank products to them monthly and I am trying to do the same. Quality over Quantity!

Posted 26 Feb 2016 at 11:44
Adrian Langdale
1 post / 0 likes

How do you get a refund? I have an add out at the moment very slow and not a single opt in so far after 1 day

Posted 27 Feb 2016 at 22:28
Go up
Go down