FRAUDULENT PAYMENTS

FRAUDULENT PAYMENTS
Alexis Hradek
179  / 9
56 posts / 45 likes

Just the other day I had to stop a solo because the buyer made a fraudlent payment, udimi messages me an told me to stop the clicks so I did. And today I wake up an my balance is negitive $56 from a solo on the 16th that was completed in full but apparently he made a fraudulent payment also an has done to others. So udimi refunds him in full because of a credit card dispute There should be more protection for the sellers an not all for the buyers.

Posted 29 Feb 2016 at 15:47
Yvonne Delevingne
6 posts / 0 likes

Hi Alexis, sorry to heard that..
Seem like udimi only take care about buyer than vendor.. that's kinda unfair

Posted 29 Feb 2016 at 16:40
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
340 posts / 161 likes
Alexis Hradek on 29 Feb 2016 at 15:47

Just the other day I had to stop a solo because the buyer made a fraudlent payment, udimi messages me an told me to stop the clicks so I did. And today I wake up an my balance is negitive $56 from a solo on the 16th that was completed in full but apparently he made a fraudulent payment also an has done to others. So udimi refunds him in full because of a credit card dispute There should be more protection for the sellers an not all for the buyers.

I agree the same thing happen to me.Everyone know the buyer is the only one who does charge back says it was unauthorized or stolen were are protection

Posted 29 Feb 2016 at 17:55
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes

Fraud happens. Fortunately it is rare, but still exists.

We have partnered with Signifyd. They have 0% fraud guarantee. This means all of us will be protected with the best service available.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 2 Mar 2016 at 19:23
Tom Geo
392  / 15
75 posts / 37 likes

Who is he is he/she?? still here post the name so we all know

Posted 2 Mar 2016 at 19:44
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes

that was a buyer with stolen card. We banned it on the first day, but unfortunately it was able to buy few solos.

Posted 2 Mar 2016 at 19:46
Izham Mokhtar
81  / 1
28 posts / 18 likes
Alexis Hradek on 29 Feb 2016 at 15:47

Sorry to hear about that Alexis.
I completely agreed that Udimi should protect more on sellers.

Posted 2 Mar 2016 at 21:03
Go up
Go down