Quick question about clicks received

quick question about clicks received
Steve Billesberger
7 posts / 4 likes

Hi

I've noticed on some sellers reviews that it says that they delivered for example 120 clicks out of 100 for a 20% over delivery.

I was wondering how do I get that to show up on my reviews.

I'm new to this so please excuse the ignorance but of the two solos that I've delivered on, once my clicks reached the targeted amount it seems that Udimi stops counting.

So my question is, if I'm offering a 10% over delivery and I sell a 50 click solo, how do I get the stats to show that I delivered the 50 clicks PLUS any over delivery.

Posted 5 Mar 2016 at 01:30
Izham Mokhtar
81  / 1
28 posts / 18 likes
Steve Billesberger on 05 Mar 2016 at 01:30

Hi

I've noticed on some sellers reviews that it says that they delivered for example 120 clicks out of 100 for a 20% over delivery.

I was wondering how do I get that to show up on my reviews.

I'm new to this so please excuse the ignorance but of the two solos that I've delivered on, once my clicks reached the targeted amount it seems that Udimi stops counting.

So my question is, if I'm offering a 10% over delivery and I sell a 50 click solo, how do I get the stats to show that I delivered the 50 clicks PLUS any over delivery.

Hey Steve.

Click SOLOS, and then go to your customer's solo order, select SWIPE, from there you can adjust your bonus clicks and OD.

Hope this help.

Posted 5 Mar 2016 at 21:09
Steve Billesberger
7 posts / 4 likes

Awesome. Thanks

Posted 5 Mar 2016 at 22:23
Go up
Go down